my oh my ... Did I write that? you sound so much like me it's scary. Except I was thinking the 60's for the front and 22's for the rear. This way I can get the 150 center and I have an offer for a very good price on a Polk sub PSW650 ($455.00). I'm fairly new to this A/V field and I don't know weather I should go with the 80's in the front and the QS8's rear or the above way. I have a split level so the rears would be on the upper level behind the couch or I can easily mount the QS8's. I just "ASSUMED" that the 22;s would sound better. Is this a right? I'm lookin to stay under the 1800.00 (US) price cuase I'm getting either the Onkyo 797 or the Denon 3802. (and don;t let me start asking questions about the choice ... lol)
I'm going crazy cause I have the cash but I don't want to do something I will regret because I can't hear the system before hand. So I'm doing my reasearch to try and find the best options for me. I wish you better luck than I had. It seems this is the only board that will at least answer some of your questions.

PS I also listen to about 80/20 HT over Audio