As for the 512 mini SD card working some brand work some have issues getting detected. Try to get the ones that people have tried. Theres one fella who got the 1Gig mini SD to work. I'm curious to see if my USB enclosure 40Gig external drive would work. I'll try it tonight.

http://www.engadget.com/entry/6729483382750249/

The Task killer issue is also an issue with my Dell X50v PDA. Most programs in Pocket PC do not have an exit...which is strange. Each app should have a nice exit or kill function within the app. As for the Task switcher/killer once loaded it will always stay in memory. Funny thing is that since I got this phone I have yet to pick up that Dell PDA. This phone does all that I used to do on the Dell X50v.

I usually shutdown the phone every 3 weeks. Cause if you don't it will slow down...at least MS OS are consistent that way. But if you shut it down you loose evetything that is not in your storage. So keep a copy of your customized ringtone, wallpaper in the built in storage of the phone. When you re-start your phone open up File Manager and copy it back into the Windows directory of your phone so you can select the ringtone or wallpaper from your config menu.

I did a 24 hours Mtn Bike relay race last weekend and used my phone as our campsites mp3 player hooked up to some big Altec Lansing powered speakers. People were saying like that plays mp3's that good?
You need a 2.5 to 3.5 mini plug converter to hook it up into any speaker or reciever.

oldskoolboarder:
Its freeware. It such a small client or server. I run it on all my machines. I can go anywhere in the world and run the app from any usb memory stick or even on the SD card of my Canon Camera and connect to my machines to read email, reboot servers.

The one thing I am waiting for is for a smartphone version of Skype so that I can use my Audiovox as a Voip phone and pay no and minimal long distance charges.

The new generation of phone are Voip or SIP enabled using built in wifi. Thats the only thing this phone is missing. I heard the newest generation Motorola has the Wifi called Edge and does wireless connectivity when there a wifi network available.