Thanks for taking the time mate.

I looked at that thread and it made some interesting reading. In the middle of the thread, I found a guy that upgraded from the 20-39 PC+ to the Ultra 2 box. I emailed him, and he was kind enough to give me some comments on his experience. According to him, the differences were subtle, but were there all the same. He said that it was a close call.

I sent an email to Tom V of SVS, and it is his opinion that a dual woofer sub is not recommended for my room. He actually tried to disuade me from the upgrade to the ultra driver and said that the difference is in sound quality exists but is it worth the price ? He encouraged me to experement with phase in the Sub, which I will do tonight. (I like SVS and Axiom for their Honest approach).

Based on the observation about the comparison of a single vs dual drivers, looks like a dual driver will be an overkill. In three years, I have never managed to bottom the PC+, so extra headroom is definitly not required.

Looks like it is going to be a difficult decision whether I should upgrade or not and whether the upgrade is for the EP600 or the SVS Ultra (SS or PC-Ultra).

Decisions, decisions ...

------ M80, VP150, QS8 Surr, QS8 Back Surr Sunfire Amp -M80, Denon 3805 -all else, SVS 20-39 PC+