Since I haven't commented on this yet, let me take a moment to do so. Axiom is, by far the best company I have ever dealt with. Online or otherwise. And I need to point out a few shining stars. First of all Brent who has answered countless e-mails from me answering pre and post purchase questions. He has been nothing but helpful and prompt with responses. Then there is Amie and Noreen who were very quick to resolve a problem that occurred with my order. Apparently something went wrong with my order and I was sent a pair of M2s instead of QS4s. Amie and Noreen sent my QS4s out before I even picked up my original order that had the M2s from FedEx. They did this on a complete trust basis, not charging me anything but the difference in the price of the two speakers. I couldn't think of another company that would take a chance like that. All and all my buying experience with Axiom has been nothing short of awesome. Eveything was ordered last Monday (2/16), and even with the mix-up and the additional set having to be sent out after the first order I still received everything by Friday (2/20). More companies need to take a good, hard look at Axiom and take some serious notes.