Well lets see ......what can go wrong?
1. Leaving bank; managed to find Ancaster's deepest pothole.
2. Tire blew out.
3. Called for roadside assistance.
4. Tire changed, got back home, thank god I called for help and didn't try to use the pos jack that came with the car.
5. At 10 I can leave for Costco to see how good their roadside hazard warranty is.
6. Get an alignment (It hit very hard, only about 10kph but it was a vertical face of about 5")
7. Did I mention it is my wife's car?
Emailed Noreen and called it all off, will have to go next week. I'm sure she is devastated to the point that she is simply giving VP160s away. I suggest you order today.
On the positive side, I did have a camera so I got LOTS of pictures. I phoned the property management company and left a message. Note to self, breath, do not hold.
Did I mention it's my wife's car?
the adventure continues......