I fully defer to Joe to answer all the customer service questions.
If you don't hear from him soon give him a call back. He is usually around from minute to minute.

I recently had a problem with 2 woofers on my brand new M60s which i isolated specifically to 2 of the 4 separate drivers (see recent posts on m60 buzz noise). Once Joe and I determined that the cause was not related to my sources, he sent me replacements. I haven't had a problem since. The new drivers fixed up the buzz perfectly and Joe was very fast at having the new drivers shipped out.

My QS8s also came boxed in single packaging but i have had no issues with tweeters whatsoever and the packaging was still in one piece. The odd driver malfunction does occur from time to time i'm sure.
My speakers will still playable but far more enjoyable once the fixes were in place.

Incidentally, Canada does not share the U.S. 'independance day'.
We Canucks, having our own distinctive country, have something called Canada Day which occurs on July 1st. I would tell the brief history about Canada's fights for its own freedoms but considering Canadians once repelled American invasions way back in the 1800s, i don't want to bruise anyone's proud history.
I hope you enjoyed your holiday. Mine was great...last weekend (jus pokin fun).
Let us know how the speaker thing turns out.

Last edited by chesseroo; 07/05/02 06:01 AM.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."