Hello Daddyora,

Chiming in because I also like the on-wall set up and have made an upgrade with Axiom that made a big difference. I ran M22 on wall Fronts and VP150 on wall Center for a long time. I helped my father and brother in law with the same set up and all three of us were very happy with clarity. With the on-walls we all agreed an external sub is a MUST to get the fully desired affect from most movies. I recently moved and decided I wanted more from my center channel. I tried the VP160 (although bookshelf this time) and there is a huge difference. I was surprised at how much more depth I received. Before it felt like I could hear the characters on the screen talking at me. Now it feels like they are talking in the room with me. SO I would say start with the better center channel now because if you don't and upgrade later you will notice the huge difference and get upgradeitis like me. I'm now considering replacing my M22 with the M60 just due to the huge difference I found in upgrading the VP150 to the VP160. Although I really shouldn't because my system with the M22 fronts and VP160 sounds amazing to me. I also have 4 QS8's and 2 front in ceiling presence speakers.

It all matters.....just not very much.