I'm routing a subwoofer cable through the wall via a pair of solder-type RCA wall jacks. Following the instructions that I have gleaned off the web thus far, after soldering the connection will look like the picture at the bottom of this page: http://www.geocities.com/jonrisch/ic.htm

Here's my question: Do I just install the jack into the wall "as is," or should I add some additional insulation around the connection at the back of the jack? If so, what should I use? At least one of the jacks will be located in an area of fairly high electromagnetic activity. Thanks!