Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Made in Canada or?
#66851 11/01/04 06:16 PM
frequent flier
OP Offline
frequent flier
some one at my local spk store told me that "Axiom" is made in China. I just wondering if it is true? Can anyone tell me?

thanks.

Epic 80 System HTPC Benq 6200 FP Denon 3805 Xbox(Mod)
Re: Made in Canada or?
#66852 11/01/04 06:22 PM
axiomite
axiomite
See this thread

Gee. Two newbies, with the same question, posted less than an hour apart. Hmmmmmmmmm?

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton
#66853 11/01/04 06:31 PM
regular
regular
I was told the same thing last week. They are made in Canada. Im sure some parts come from Asia but final assembly is in Canada.

#66854 11/01/04 06:40 PM
R
connoisseur
connoisseur
R
Mike - that is a terrific HT setup. Must be tough for you to leave the room!!!

#66855 11/01/04 07:30 PM
local
local
I believe woofers and tweeters are manufactured in China, but everything else is designed and assembled in Canada. It shouldn't matter who manufactured the parts as long as the QC is up to highest standard, just to give you an example...Onix Rocket and HSU Research have their speakers manufactured and assembled in China as well.

#66856 11/01/04 07:38 PM
shareholder in the making
The below post will show you an Axiom Tour that our dear friend Chesseroo recently attended. It is possible that the drivers are made elsewhere, but I'm sure to Axiom's specs, most speaker mfg's done build the drivers. The rest of the mfg processes and tests are done at Axiom. Like you, I was also concerned, but this is no doubt the best puchase I've made in a long long time.

http://www.axiomaudio.com/boards/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=first&Number=41458&page=&view=&sb=&o=

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85

#66857 11/01/04 08:49 PM
aficionado
aficionado
i dont care if theese things were made on another planet,ive yet to hear speakers that rival them in their price range

#66858 11/01/04 10:28 PM
T
axiomite
axiomite
T
Please don't tell me to take it to the politics thread, because I didn't start this.

In reply to:

It shouldn't matter who manufactured the parts as long as the QC is up to highest standard, just to give you an example...Onix Rocket and HSU Research have their speakers manufactured and assembled in China as well.

I'm not picking on Ben in particular here, but I do want to challenge the idea that the only consideration in a purchasing decision should be value in your pocket. Often, doing "the right thing" is neither the cheapest nor easiest alternative. So, when I say "you", I am not addressing Ben specifically, but individuals in the reading audience.

Do you think it "doesn't matter" to the Americans and Canadians that are out of work? I try very hard to NOT buy anything from China, because every dollar we export to other countries is a dollar that is not being spent in our communities. It may not "matter" from a pure consumer or technology point of view, but it sure as heck DOES matter to our neighbors and communities.

Do you think it "matters" to the SVS employees in Ohio that I chose to buy their product instead of Hsu? Do you think it "matters" to Axiom employees that I chose to buy their product instead of Rockets? In each case, the country of manufacture was a contributing factor to me. I prefer my economic decisions to benefit communities that share my values - a position that adds greatly to my "pride of ownership".

While I'd like to make this issue matter to others, I lack the macroeconomic savvy to convey a compelling case. But it does matter a great deal to me, and to thousands of other consumers and union members who perceive that our national security is inextricably intertwined with our economic security as manifested in escalating trade deficits.

If you can get comparable quality and help support living-wage jobs in your community, why would you export your purchasing power to subsidize poverty-level jobs half way around the world?

bibere usque ad hilaritatem
#66859 11/01/04 11:05 PM
Amen to that!

If you consider the effects your choices have on other people -- not just people in other countries but your neighbors and countrymen as well -- a whole new world of responsiblity opens up.

It's a complicated, intertwined world, but it's the only one we've got.

#66860 11/01/04 11:36 PM
local
local
To whom it may concern:

heh...maybe you ought to turn around the keyboard you're typing now, and the mouse, and monitor, and read the label, yup...they're made in China, perhaps you ought to trash them and go out and buy some Made in Canada or Made in USA stuff. Oh by the way, PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!! if you are really concern about this nation's economy and the well being of local factory workers, and gung-ho about supporting the economy of your country, then trash your TV, Microwave, gaming machine, hair dryer, your kid's toy, and any other electronics and house ware made in 3rd World Country. What? no way? I thought so!! If you still want to support that kind of idea, Don't sing it, DO IT!! :-) You guys are too funny. LOL

#66861 11/01/04 11:49 PM
local
local
Agree for the most part, I am not going to get political here, And I guess I am getting into an off-topic here, also, I live in Palm Beach County, so some would say "I can't even vote properly" we are going to attempt to vote (uncontested) here tuesday. I will say I was very surprised when my girl and I looked at pianos, a Steinway is still am awesome piano, and a Baldwin is no sloach, But then Yamaha came into the market, and now almost ALL pianos are made in Korea, electronics is one thing, but I thought that fine craftmanship was not a Korean thing. These classic pianos are marketed with the high end name but built in Korea, and they can still ship a 1000 pound plus idem here for less, go figure????????

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s
#66862 11/01/04 11:53 PM
The TV I own was bough used from a friend of a friend. Also do you know of any computers that are entirely made in North America, chips, memory, drives, and processor included?

Believe me, if there were viable options for US-made products for all those you listed, I'd consider them.

Anyway, I wasn't PREACHING, and I certainly didn't tell anyone to throw away their non US-made electronics. That would be wasteful and environmentally unfriendly .

#66863 11/02/04 12:05 AM
T
axiomite
axiomite
T
And an amen to THAT.

#66864 11/02/04 12:49 AM
local
local
allright, how reversed is this. I got a Yam rxv-1400, )my second one) from the company awards bounus progam, I sold it in the box un-opened, and will use that cash to buy my NEW m-80's my Yamaha sale is employing Canadian workers, and expanding good-ol Axiom LOL JOn

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s
#66865 11/02/04 01:07 AM
aficionado
aficionado
On the flip side to this (possible political) topic, most (quality) electronics and goods are actually engineered in North America (provides jobs at least) and mass produced overseas where the governments of these countries don't give a $hit about the environment or well being of their people. I would like to see everything produced here, but our own people and government have SOLD OUT. If we want to change this, we need to start writing letters to our congress man and do something about it. I have been bitching about this for years and have been very active on this topic. Hell, even tech jobs are in jeopardy. Call centers are being taken over by companies in India. The list goes on.
It’s something WE need to take serious before it’s too late.

TT - AMEN sir.

END RANT

Don’t forget to vote!

M80's VP150 QS8's Earthquake SuperNova MKV-15
Integra DTR-7.4 Outlaw 755 Outlaw M200's Outlaw ICBM
#66866 11/02/04 02:29 AM
local
local
Pmbuko, exactly...that's my whole point, you can NEVER EVER, avoid buying and using stuff made by foreigner, just because you enjoy that big screen tv of yours that made by the japs, does that mean you are a traitor and an unsupportive person of your country? I don't think so. Almost everything you wear, from shoes to baseball hats, are mostly made by Foreigner too, does that mean we're cashing out our bank to someone else? Most exotic audio gears are made by foreigner in Germany, British, Italy, and such, so I suppose you should stuck with stuff made only by good ol' North America too!! Oh yea, how about the camera you own? made in USA and Canada I suppose?? LOL I can go on and on and on all night, but the fact is...you're still, and always will, spend your hard earned cash on stuff made by foreigner, so next time when you raise and wave the Canada or USA flag and shout out loud "buy stuff made in North America only!!", I suggest you to look at the shoes you wear, and the computer you're using to post those kind of nonsense first. You get that right, most computer parts made by 3rd world country, but you forget to mention nobody point a gun on your head and force you to buy them. :-)

By the way, I'm just trying to point out that...even the woofers and tweeters are made in China, that doesn't mean Axiom speakers and Subwoofers are inferior to anything else that were 100% made in the good ol' North America. How come I feels like I'm debating this stuff with a bunch of close minded communist?? haha ;-p

Personally, whichever countries and whomever made the best stuff will get my money!! nuff said. :-)

#66867 11/02/04 02:40 AM
aficionado
aficionado
Here's a good place to start.

http://www.usstuff.com/prodlist.htm

M80's VP150 QS8's Earthquake SuperNova MKV-15
Integra DTR-7.4 Outlaw 755 Outlaw M200's Outlaw ICBM
#66868 11/02/04 02:51 AM
local
local
And the flag that you raise, Canadian, or the stars and stripes, or even the stars and bars for that matter are probably not made in the respective locations. Hey, it's the way it is, we don't live in a perfect world. "global" economy has it's merits too, I am a firm believer that competition is a good thing, without competition we are screwed. We would be paying 40k for a darn Vega or Pinto if the imports did not FORCE the "big 3" to get their act together. That being said I make a assertive effort to buy products from "here" but when I fill up my big ol' CHEVY truck in the morning, of all people, the middle east gets my money. I don't want to live in a cave, cause the acoustics suck! till then, common sense hopefully prevails, Go W!!! Jon

Last edited by joninflorida; 11/02/04 03:15 AM.

#66869 11/02/04 03:08 AM
local
local
I agreed, and trust me, when it comes to the need for speed, I've own and chose nothing but good ol' American muscle cars, and I enjoy ripping a new hole on those "Slow and the Curious" ricers at the track and on the street, and I still have yet to come across any japs crap rumble my butt on the seat or have the cam looping anywhere close to my Z28. ;-)

#66870 11/02/04 03:13 AM
local
local
Ben, if you PM your email, I'll send you some pics of bow-tie muscle that I built, and some good old fashion Harley American Muscle

#66871 11/02/04 04:01 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
I'm pretty sure that the only US made items I own are some furniture, my Zippo, golf clubs, some clothing, maybe some dishware and glasses, but maybe not. My golf balls. I'm thinking. I think that's it.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.
#66872 11/02/04 04:48 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Ben, yes I will admit that I lust after a large displacement, pushrod North American V8. That rumble gets my heart pounding everytime. But for everyday transportation (4-door sedan / minivan), I'm sorry - the big three have nothing that I would even remotely think of buying. They aim short and consistently hit their target.

I have owned 5 Hondas in the past 10 years. All straight stockers - no engine mods, no loud exhausts. (what's the point?) They were rock solid and I NEVER had to take them in - except for oil changes and regular maintenance. NONE of my friends who bought from the big three during this same time can make that claim. (My boss had his Montana back to the dealer no less than 75 times in 3 years) Plus, I am proud to say that I did my part in that all 5 were either built in Ohio or Ontario.

Shawn

Shawn

Epic 80/600 + M3's + M3 Algonquins + M2 Computer + EP125
I think I'm developing an addiction.
#66873 11/02/04 05:01 AM
local
local
heh...the 1999 Z28 was my daily driver for almost 3 years, it simply will not move in winter, forget about driving in rain as well, finally got sick of getting stuck in bad weathers and always had my then gf pick me up, so I bought a used Honda CRX as a beater to get around town and commute to work, my wife also has a Nissan Maxima so I'm not against imports at all, they are very reliable with excellent gas mileage. The little CRX has 180K miles now and it's still running strong and average 33mpg!! I was only getting about 14~15mpg on the Z28 LOL If and When I have another kid I probably will cut lose the Z28 and get an SUV, don't think I can stand minivan :-(

#66874 11/02/04 05:24 AM
T
axiomite
axiomite
T
Ben,

I cannot, by my silence, consent to your bigotry.

I find the term "japs" highly offensive, and would respectfully request that you do not persist in using it.

In reply to:

How come I feels like I'm debating this stuff with a bunch of close minded communist?? haha

I just wanted everybody to read that nugget again.

You have missed the point, again, entirely. For many products, including some of those you cite, the free market provides very little choice. NOBODY has said "buy only American" products. What I said, and what I stand by, is that, when provided a choice, I elect to include the country of origin as one of my decision-making criteria. You have responded by name-calling. You are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to mine. The difference is that I espoused mine without calling yours "nonsense".

#66875 11/02/04 05:33 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
HaHa - funny how the priorities change. I have 3 kids under 5. I can't imagine NOT having the Odyssey right now. Ah well, the mortgage is done in another 9 years, and I told my wife that it will be MY turn. I would like a '69 Cutlass 442 convertible with the W-30 455c.i. HO motor. Certainly not the quickest or lightest on its feet, but I love a big car with a monster motor. Plus the lines on that thing are dynamite. Actually, I'd take any GM intermediate 2 door from that time period. (Big Block, of course)

Shawn

Epic 80/600 + M3's + M3 Algonquins + M2 Computer + EP125
I think I'm developing an addiction.
#66876 11/02/04 07:13 AM
demasoni, you've taken my words and distorted them. I'm not waving a flag over here. If anything, I'm saying keep the money local whenever you can. I'm not saying deprive yourself of comfort and convenience in the name of nationalism. Do you disagree with me still?

#66877 11/02/04 01:21 PM
axiomite
axiomite
I think the discussion has gone from the merits of keeping money within your own economy where possible to the merits of big honkin' V8 engines...

Not that that's a bad thing

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8
#66878 11/02/04 01:54 PM
local
local
Tom:

In reply to:

I find the term "japs" highly offensive, and would respectfully request that you do not persist in using it.

It is NOT any more offensive than you guys discriminating goods made in China or any other 3rd world countries, so what is your point? I too found it highly offensive and discrimiating that you simply throw around those bullsh!t to mislead people as well.

In reply to:

the free market provides very little choice. NOBODY has said "buy only American" products. What I said, and what I stand by, is that, when provided a choice, I elect to include the country of origin as one of my decision-making criteria

I agreed, the market doesn't provide as much choices as you wish, nevertheless YOU still CHOSE TO support import goods and keep buying them, NOBODY ever force you buy them!! so what you're saying is...you're supporting the idea of buying native products, while on the other hand you still keep laying down your cash on other import goods that you claim you can't avoid, how ironic!! yea, just go ahead and tell your kids don't do drug while you're rolling the joint and puffing that shiznit right infront of them, yup..that sure going to help, again...practice what you preach, otherwise all your claims, opinion, and the idea you support don't mean a damn thing, and stop making up that false and fake image of yourself because you are not as supportive as everyone else.

#66879 11/02/04 02:08 PM
local
local
Pmbuko, not that I don't agree with you, keep in mind that when you buy 99% of the import goods, the chances are...you buy them locally from store or shop around you, and you're still keeping those shops in business and bring up the local revenue, thus creating more jobs locally, and boosting your native economy. Put a stop or ban on import goods, and you'll see the economy decline sharply.

#66880 11/02/04 02:34 PM
local
local
Real80sman

In reply to:

I would like a '69 Cutlass 442 convertible with the W-30 455c.i. HO motor.

now that's what I'm talking about, that motor has lots of potential and room to work with. ;-)

#66881 11/02/04 03:09 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
I want my 71 Trans Am 455 HO / 4 Speed back that I had when I was in school! If I can't have that I want the 71 Chevelle I use to own that had it's life come to end by that stupid pole that jumped out in front of me!

#66882 11/02/04 04:24 PM
In reply to:

yea, just go ahead and tell your kids don't do drug while you're rolling the joint and puffing that shiznit right infront of them, yup..that sure going to help...

This has gone from bad to worse. You think you understand what Tom and I have been saying but you don't.

I just love talking to walls. I'm out.

#66883 11/02/04 04:36 PM
Damn skippy it's offensive! A racial slur is a bit worse than objecting to unfair labor practices or price dumping. It's a little bit closer to the low quality issue, but not much.

I am the Doctor, and THIS... is my SPOON!
#66884 11/02/04 04:57 PM
aficionado
aficionado
Jap is short for Japanese. What's the big deal? Now if he said Charlie or something, I could understand. You guys must all be politicians or something.

#66885 11/02/04 05:06 PM
Jap is a racial slur used against the Japanese in WWII. It has unpleasant memories undoubtedly because of the internment camps that all Japanese were herded up and put in. It's like calling Germans Krauts. I would also point out that Negro is just Spanish for black.

I am the Doctor, and THIS... is my SPOON!
#66886 11/02/04 05:07 PM
B
connoisseur
connoisseur
B
dude, there is just a horrible vibe in here today. all the posts are negative, or hateful, or argumentative? its kinda stupid.

i think its the election, its got everyone walking on egg shells.. but i dont know about the canadians, i guess they all just got up on the wrong side of the bed. ? are ya'll having an election up there too?

bigjohn

BTW- feel free to call me a 'TEX', short for texan.. i dont mind

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??
#66887 11/02/04 05:13 PM
aficionado
aficionado
Thanks for the history lesson. There are plenty of former racial slurs that hold no water today. I don't find Jap to be offensive. He also didn't use it in a negative way. If you wanna call me Zona, go ahead.

And John, I voted last week. I'm not a very political person, but I will say I voted for the best Sheriff in the country, Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Dude is a hard ass.

#66888 11/02/04 05:15 PM
local
local
In reply to:

This has gone from bad to worse. You think you understand what Tom and I have been saying but you don't.

pmbuko

Oh I understand you guys very well, the drug example I gave is the exact same kind of image and idealogy you guys are trying to project and promote. And correct me if I'm wrong, don't you and Tom own Axiom speakers too? the woofers and tweeters are Made in China so why didn't you and Tom buy something else that were 100% made in N.America instead? There are plenty of speakers out there loaded with native made drivers, and I don't see you guys jumping all over them!!! hmmmmkay.

#66889 11/02/04 05:16 PM
aficionado
aficionado
In reply to:

If you wanna call me Zona, go ahead.

Am I the only person who hasn't ever heard that word before? What does it refer to?

#66890 11/02/04 05:17 PM
axiomite
axiomite
I thought the same thing too, John. Down here, I think we're all stressed out by this ugly, negative, never ending assault by television, radio, newspaper, and worst of all by telephone (how'd we let the politicians slip by the do not call list. BIG oversight.). I know I'm sick of it. Of course, I'm in Ohio which is considered a battleground state. Maybe it's different in other states. I've found myself cringing (literally) at ads by both sides. Pathetic!

I think we should pass a law prohibiting the candidates from mentioning their opponent in any way. Tell me what YOU'VE done. Tell me what "YOU'RE" going to do. And, most important of all, tell my HOW you're going to accomplish it.

Jack

#66891 11/02/04 05:19 PM
B
connoisseur
connoisseur
B
In reply to:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Dude is a hard ass

is he the one that has the tent jail out in the desert, and makes the inmates wear pink uniforms?

man, i sure hope i dont get caught breaking no laws out there

bigjohn

#66892 11/02/04 05:20 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
There really is a "bad vibe today". I suggest everyone (that can) go and crank your favorite tunes, take some midol, and come back smileing.

LIFE IS SHORT.
DON'T BE A DICK.
#66893 11/02/04 05:23 PM
R
local
local
R
Hey Tom Tuttle and PM, I like the both of you. You are a great guys but I have one question:

if a person buys a speaker made with parts from China and is able to save, say, $1,000. Besides getting a great speaker for less money thereby holding the market accountable to higher quality standards, what happens to the $1,000 the person saved?

Cheers.

#66894 11/02/04 05:26 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
It gets spent on beer.

LIFE IS SHORT.
DON'T BE A DICK.
#66895 11/02/04 05:26 PM
B
connoisseur
connoisseur
B
jack- i hate talkin election away from the politics thread, but i will answer quick.

have we been bombarded with political ads, NO.. in fact, i have seen little, to no ads at all.. and i mean in all forums, TV, newspapers, radio, etc.. bush is gonna win texas, hands down, so neither candidate has even bothered wasting their advertising dollars here. they are using it to try and win the swing states.. florida, pennsylvania, wisconsin, iowa, and yes, OHIO.. those are 20 very powerful electorial votes.,. i would bet you are just about sick to death of all this presidential mumbo-jumbo.

i would have liked to seen 'some' of the political rhetoric, but i know i would be about ready too slit my wrists if i was drowning in it like i know you are.

on the positive, today is the last day.. WHEW!!! breath..

bigjohn

#66896 11/02/04 05:27 PM
M
mwc Offline
aficionado
aficionado
M
Wow! I don't remember so much excitment around here since the last time someone mentioned "spotted canines".

I live the life I love and I love the life I live.
#66897 11/02/04 05:28 PM
local
local
Ok I'm sorry for hijacking this thread and I have no intention to say anything to offend anyone in person. For those who don't like the fact that the Axiom woofers and tweeters are made in China, just think about it....if they were being made locally, you'll be paying $600~$700 or even $800 for your M22ti, and possibly $1200 for your M60 now!!

Just be glad and enjoy the wonderful Axiom speakers you own now regardless who made the drivers. Heck, I bought mine because like everyone else, I listen to music and watch movie with them, and they do a fantastic job at it. :-)

Oh yea...go Bush, go Bush!! ;-p

#66898 11/02/04 05:35 PM
aficionado
aficionado
Yep Arpaio is the one who makes them wear pink, pay for their own meals, only allows two meals per day (instead of three), and puts up with nobodies crap. Tent city is actually pretty close to downtown PHX.

DJ,
Zona is actually mostly used in sports contexts as in Dick Vitale referring to Arizona as Zona. I've heard it used in other forums as well, but mainly sports. My friends and I don't know where it came from, but we don't jump to conclusions like "they hate Arizona!"

#66899 11/02/04 05:37 PM
R
local
local
R
Economics is the most misunderstood and least respect social science. Too often protectionists ignore the hidden benefits because they simply lack the respect to understand what they are talking about and to see the issues from a scientific standpoint.

I enjoyed Ajax's comments btw. My lady is from Germany and she thinks all these political ads are hilarious and don't speak too highly of our country.

#66900 11/02/04 05:38 PM
R
local
local
R
and Demasoni, my question to Tom and PMBuko was to address what happens to the money people save? I think you already know the answer to this question - which is reassuring.

#66901 11/02/04 05:41 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur

#66902 11/02/04 05:50 PM
axiomite
axiomite
[rant] I'm stunned! It never occurred to me that any state would have NO hype. This is my 15th Presidential election, and I've NEVER seen anything like this. May Ohio NEVER be a swing state again. I'm BEGGING!

You would NOT believe the assault we've been under. Back to back to back political commercials. National, state, local. Never ending! Full page newspaper ads. The damn telephone ringing all day.

And, trust me. you wouldn't "have liked to seen 'some' of the political rhetoric," except for curiosity reasons. Not one meaningful point made by either side. Just all the negative reasons why you shouldn't vote for the other candidate because he's a coward, a slacker, a liar, a cheat, unpatriotic, a LIBERAL or a CONSERVATIVE (both of which are now being twisted into dirty insults by the opposing side). I wonder whatever happened to "my worthy opponent," and "the loyal opposition." Gone the way of "humility," and "consideration for others" I suppose. [/rant]

Jack

#66903 11/02/04 05:56 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Well said Jack!!!!!!!

LIFE IS SHORT.
DON'T BE A DICK.
#66904 11/02/04 05:58 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Can you clarify "but i dont know about the canadians, i guess they all just got up on the wrong side of the bed. "?

I think that the heated discussion was started by those residing in the US. I understand the premise of the thread, but believe this should be taken to an OT thread....

No Canada is not currently having an election for our leader.

#66905 11/02/04 06:09 PM
axiomite
axiomite
Though I cannot be sure, I think John's comment was referring to the "Proud of Canada, but....." thread where there was a misunderstanding between a couple of Canadians. John's had nothing but kind things to say about Canada, and Canadians. Might you be a little testy today too? Everybody seems ready to go to the mattresses today, by assuming the worst.

Jack

#66906 11/02/04 06:12 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Yes, that was what I was thinking...but as he is a Cowboy fan, you never know WHAT runs through his mind!!! LOL

Anyway, these threads are entertaining to say the least!!

#66907 11/02/04 06:13 PM
local
local
Let me tell you I can't imagine it being any worse than in Plam Beach County Florida. One of the touch screen voting boths goes down on battery back up, and evryone you yellin voter fraud, I wonder how some of em even found their way there. I follow politics alot, I just want this deal over with, I am a Bush supporter all the way, but BOTH parties are out of hand this go around. With that said go W,

#66908 11/02/04 06:17 PM
axiomite
axiomite
LOL! You have a perverse concept of "entertaining." (said with laughter in my voice, and innocence in my heart)

Jack

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,479
Members15,617
Most Online2,082