Thanks, while watching a movie, or listening to music, if you hit the main ROUND button on your remote, it will cycle through each speaker you have set up and show you what the auto eq set for that speaker. I know Alan is against the Auto EQ, but I can't give any negatives to it, as a few others on this site will agree.. I have compared the distance delay measurments, and they are dead nuts. Also the Room EQ has performed flawlessly, a friend of mine brought over his SPL meter and it was also dead nuts accurate. It did not make my Axioms sound bad, it made them sound even more awesome....just my 2 cents.

Yes, I believe your correct when you say channel level gain, my mains are the same and the center I believe is like +5db, my left surround is a little farther away from the prime listening area compared to my right, so it is a little higher compared to the right. I believe the sub is like -5db or something like that. I guess that would explain why you crank it up a little louder to be satisfied...:)

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85