I have the VP150 with two M60s, ep500, and 4 qs8. I have run the MCACC with front align, symmetry, and all around settings. I also had a professional calibrate my speakers with some software and SPL meter. With all ways, the professional way sounded simply stunning for sound effects and music. I have one problem with all MCACC methods and professional method. I can hear the VP150 dialogue amazing sometimes, then other times I am wondering what the "F" did he/she just say. Some places I have problems hearing dialogue that I have noticed so far are all Lord of the Rings extended DVDs in DTS. When there isn't much sound effects/music going on I can usually make the dialogue out well, but when the craziness begins I sometimes can't understand dialogue. During the storm scene in Master and Commander I have problems. I have noticed in spots with limited sound effects also in a lot of movies. All speakers were adjusted for sound level using an SPL meter. So it isn't because the other speakers are drowing the center out. I hear dialogue, just don't understand what they are saying. I then run through every MCACC setting I have set up, and it changes a bit, but not crystal clear like I would like. Does anyone else have this problem? I am going to trade in the VP150 for the VP180 in hopes that the new speaker can fix the problem, but it would make me feel better if others are experiencing similar issues with the 150. Other than that these speakers are amazing.

Stuff:
Pioneer Kuro 141
Pioneer SC-25
Pioneer BDP-23
M60s, VP180, EP500, 4xQS8
Xbox360,Wii,PS3