I have a fair amount of experience using SVS Ultra Towers, SVS Ultra 16 sealed sub, SVS cylinder subs such as the PB2000 and the two other models up which elude me in terms of the model numbers. My experiences were very poor with all of the speakers in terms of performance and durability. Virtually all of the speakers failed in a very short term after installation.

I auditioned a pair of Bryston Middle T towers literally set next to the SVS Ultra towers and my God, it was stunning how much they bettered the SVS's in all aspects. I replaced one of the SVS subs, I think it was the 13 inch ultra cylinder sub with an Axiom EP500 and it was amazing how clean it sounded vs. the muddy mix the SVS put out. I then added in an EP800 V4 and things really ramped up in performance.

I found a pair of Bryston Model T towers which went in to replace the Middle T's... Yikes! Same sound signature, but the system elevated to a whole new level. I ultimately brought in a Bryston Model T sub which melded perfectly with the Axiom subs. Keep in mind that Bryston speakers are all built by Axiom and they share the same drivers other than the 8 inch woofers in the Bryston Model T series, but its all Axiom built equipment. Everything just works together in perfect harmony.

My advice is to skip over the SVS stuff, which I believe is all built in China and just do whatever Axiom combination you determine will work for you. The quality elevation is very evident.