Gotcha and well put. The cables were ran the exact same path for each iteration. Not a cabling routing issue I can say with certainty.

I am interested in what you find -if anything at all. Canada post is on the job now. Heading your way. Tracking in your email. Doesn't matter what you find I guess. We will be disproved by some oversight missed. laugh Should be a fun read once you get to it.

I can say, superstition or no, that I wont be changing anything in this room now until I get my forever stands in place (it's been hinted Santa might bring me some). I now get the 180 degree effect you have been mentioning. Never experienced that before with 2 passive speakers alone without DSP involved. Pretty neat. Would honestly rather listen to music on this setup now over the basement with 7.2.4 ATMOS engaged. Just a nicer room to sit in with lights on and sounds utterly fantastic. Bragably good. Will sell more M5HPs for sure as I keep being asked by people what to buy right now. After a demo it's a lock. smile

Kudos to Andrew and Ian for making M5HP speakers so well they may serve as a lab tool for testing things upstream from them, and Me for setting up such a super duper room. LOL.