Thanks Rock. That’s a good answer you gave me I think.
I really enjoy learning about this stuff.

Yes , m60ti. V4 is really good...... I think I’ve conversed with mojo hundreds of times about v4, ( in a good way.) Story of my life!!!! I’m stuck with these for awhile. I bought them refurbed as a cheap way to get some reasonably good floor standers ( and to hear Axiom product ) to just have some music in the house. My ancient Sansui got blown up. I didn’t anticipate loving these m60ti and fully drank the koolaid and now I’m really into this hobby. I will upgrade at some point. I’m trying to not talk about upgrading bc I feel I plague this forum with my upgrade ideas and never buy anything!! I’m constantly looking at the b stock and refurb even though I can’t really pull trigger right now. So I’m trying to learn more and make what I have as good as I can.

So I love when these kind of topics come up that you started. Learning is free!

I think I’ll be into this hobby for quite some time. I get more enjoyment out of music than watching tv or movies.

Can’t beat goosebumps and saying out loud to myself “ my god “ when I have wow moments. So yeah m60 ti. Maybe I’m just easily impressed? Or haven’t heard enough speakers to have a “ palate “.

Thanks for the good topic starter. Interested to see what others post later on.