Well, I got rid of the Marten Django Ls, they were represented as 'demos' but actually they had been repaired twice and I was the second owner. After a little back and forth, they gave me back my $6,000 and took the beautiful Martens back. I would never have been able to sell them for what I paid once I knew their history. It's good to be a lawyer.

I put a pair of Klipsch Fortes with the Bob Crites upgraded crossovers and titanium tweeter diaphragms into service. They sounded great. They were on Craigslist for one day. I sold them for $1,200, didn't get killed and met a very nice audio guy who had just moved to southern California.

I dragged my M80 V2s into the main 2 channel system. Boy, Doug Schneider was right in his Soundstage review of the V2s. They sound very good. Of course, they are driven by a pair of Balanced Audio Technology VK56 monoblocks (110 wpc), a VK33 preamp, an Audio Research PH9 phono stage, Dr. Feikert Woodpecker turntable, Koetsu cartridge ... they should sound good. A very decent sounding speaker!

I have them up for sale as well, along with the Audio Research phonostage. Got to fill the kitty for a new pair of Wilson Sabrina Xs in black diamond finish. They'll be here in 6 weeks. Someone is going to be very happy with this pair of Boston Cherry M80 v2s.

Ian sure knows how to design an excellent speaker. I am very impressed. I know the new ones sound much better, but they stand on the shoulders of their mature and excellent forbearers.