Hi again Kodiak

I have a pair of LFR1100 Actives, 2xEP600 subs, 2xEP500 subs, 1 VP180, 1 VP160, 8 M2OWs, 2 x M22Ti's, 2xQS8s (somewhere, haven't seen them for a while), 6 gorgeous Michaura M55s (Love them!!!) 2 Michaura M66s and of course, 2 x M80V2s. I may have missed a few.

For some reason, the M22s aren't a great match with low power tube amps, they work fine with more powerful amps.

I agree with Mojo, the M5HPs would not be an ideal match with a tube amp. I tried them with a 60 wpc Conrad Johnson MV60se (uprgraded by CJ) and a Jadis preamp. They weren't bad.

I think for a bedroom, the M3s or M2s with a little sub and a tube amp would be ideal. I used to drive a pair of M3Tis with a 5 watt per channel Single End Triode KT88/12ax7 integrated tube amp and a little Velodyne 8" DSP sub. It was an incredibly great sounding system. In that room, it achieved the "wall of sound," and not just any sound, GREAT sound.

I had a pair of M100s in my main system. I think I was using the Conrad Johnson/Jadis amp/preamp. Just wasn't a good match for my room with those electronics. They sure were pretty in Rosewood high gloss.