Well, while at it, may as well present today what I wanted to present tomorrow (and explain what will be different tomorrow). So the water flood allowed me to have helpers to empty bookshelves and move them around. Lots (LOTS) of boxes were filled and then transported by young adults in great shape. So it allowed me to remove one bookshelf (from the 4) from my reading room, leaving me for enough space to wallmount my M3s and ceiling mount my QS8. I happened to have one last set of each, one being taken from a setup not really needing the mounts as they could simply be left on the surface.

Showing how it looks when one enters... (note: the exit at the far end is actually the entrance to the new seating area of my home theater). Those lights on the wall are RF-controlled and I added them at the same time (no lights in that room).

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Quickly! The new mounted mains:

The surrounds:

You might have noticed that all wires hidden using D-Line racetracks. Convenient equipment rack on wheels. Currently covered by ugly drape but will likely switch to something better.

Sounds great. Now I'm considering swapping the M5v4 from my office with these M3s... My office has a EP500v2.

And, now for the missing touch... The empty space now available for a... EP175v4 arriving TOMORROW! Egg shell white. Can't wait to have full audio room. Might compensate a little bit for the speakers behind the screen in HT, hence the temptation for M5HPv4 in reading room. As you can see the RCA for the sub is already passed in the racetrack and just awaiting FedEx (usually comes in around 13:30). And that chair is COMFORTABLE.

I am adding one more setup (almost more as a joke than truly useful, but since I already have the equipment around...