I agree with rrlev

I have a pair of M22Tis. Out of rotation, but what a great speaker. The M3Ti was my introduction to Axiom speakers. They went for $275 back then and along with a 5 wpc SET tube amp and a little Velodyne sub they were a revelation. Got rid of my Infinity Composition Overture IIIs (nice speakers) and started down the Axiom road. I don't remember which iteration of M80s I had (V2 of V4), and loved them.

I love my LFR1100 Actives. The only potential weakness is that you need the 10 channels of dedicated digital amplification. The weakness is not the speakers. Maybe my amps or maybe the DSP preamps are atypical, but I hear digital haze.

Yes, the Wilsons are also terrific, but they have the advantage of Balanced Audio Technology 110 wpc tube VK56SE monoblock amplification and their wonderful VK33 tube preamp.

So, for music, for me, the call goes to the Wilson system. For home theater, no question, the LFR1100A system. (VP160 center, twin EP600 subs and 8 M2OWs, a real Axiom system!

Looking back, I have to say the M3Ti, Velodyne, Antique Sound Labs MG Si 15dt integrated tube amp (KT88s and 12ax7s), Mapleshade Audio Double Golden Helix speaker cables, gave me the most music delight of any Axiom 2 channel system. In that room it produced a most wonderful WALL OF MUSIC.

PS I don't have the M3Tis or the M80s anymore, but I still have the Antique Sound Labs tube amp. I upgraded it with VCap capacitors, Telefunken black diamond 12ax7s, and NOS Gold Lion KT88s. What a fantastic little integrated, but nowhere to put it.

PPS Hi Kodiak!

I had a pair of M100s. Gorgeous speakers, they sure didn't work well with the Conrad Johnson MV60SE 70wpc amp and Jadis preamp, so I can't really compare to the LFR1100As. They should be like the M80s but more and better, and the M80s are pretty terrific!