Ok here’s another thought about your choices….

Looking at the Focals and the Revels it seems like a better or closer apples to apples comparison would an m60hp. Not an m80.

The focal carries the same driver complement as the m60hp as do the Revels. The Revel loses me at a 2 1/2 way crossover. I think I’d go for a true 3 way crossover. So that leaves the Focal. They’re certainly cheaper. They look nice too.

Maybe the only reason to get an m80 is the headroom of dynamics at high SPL they could provide over an m60hp. But unless you’re really cranking it loud frequently or have a massive room to fill then the m60hp in my humble opinion ( believe it’s humble , I’m a relative newcomer to this hobby but I’m learning ) would be plenty capable. And the v4 m60hp appears more linear to top it all off over the m80hp v4.

My m60ti , while yea they are older and not as linear as v4 , sound great and went from great to excellent when I upgraded my integrated to an amp and pre with matched rms values and high capacitance in reserve. It really mattered.

Plus the m60hp shows more wood at the base of the speaker with the shorter grill. So you get to enjoy more of that awesome real wood veneer, that you get to choose!

Make the choice that’s best for you , of course, I think in the end it’s always good. It’s like more and more things out there now, it’s less about better or worse it’s more about preference and personal taste.

Edit: I should say too my room is on the large side and the m60 plays plenty loud and with satisfying emotion. I have added a cheap sub to augment the bottom end. But an v4 Hp probably has a better low end than ti. My m3v4 have great low end in my master bed, it’s smooth and natural.