If you choose Axiom ( you should absolutely use the trial period ) I say M60hp all the way with solid quantity and high quality amplification. I don’t think you gain anything by going with the m80 over the m60hp in fact I hunk you lose a little bit. ( splitting hairs ). I guess you get higher SPL and more power handling in tbe m80 and maybe they have an aesthetic you like better? I think hunk the brown xtra money is better spent on HP versus the extra tweeter and mid range.

M60hp and m100. That’s on my short list for my upgrade when it happens. And I’ve got a MASSIVE room. And like I said, you get the linearity and the integration of the m60hp. I enjoy it loud, really loud sometimes but not so often that it’s the defining factor. Now that I’ve added solid and quality amplification the emotional strength of the music is there and I’m not chasing it with the volume knob anymore. I find different music styles needs different volumes of SPL ( that’s another thread discussion some day).

Anyway I’m rambling on here but you’ve got some good choices and options. Happy choosing!! Fun stuff!! ( any chance to bet both the axioms and one other to do an unofficial ab test? That would be the way to do it.