Got a call from Andrew ( Fletcher ) today Re: my za-1000. All good to fire it up. ( I sent him pics of the internals with the cover off for inspection).

I’m listening to it right now with my Denon DCD-2700 CD player. So far so good. It works. I’m only a few songs deep but it sounds really great.

Will report back more on my the unit and it’s sound quality after listening more but it’s quite clear and smooth. Things seem more separated into individual sounds and instruments and positions. I’m listening with the sub off. Just the m60’s.

Anyway, I had a little chat with Fletcher and they are painfully aware of the CS situation and are focussed on catching up and returning service to the previous levels. Training new staff to pick up the slack. He went as far to say they plan to step it up even higher with CS. Additionally they are working towards building more things in house as well. He said they are also still playing catch-up from Covid supply chain issues ( which I believe as every market was hit including ones I work in ). Add Bryston to the mix plus a new doosan, Black Friday and upcoming Xmas, they’re busy and not going anywhere. ( in a good way!). Suffice to say from me, faith restored in Axiom. I told him most of the forum pundits had their back and are supportive. I’d say for those waiting , be patient, enjoy the great products they make and be assured that Axiom is on the up and up.

Change takes time and courage and it sounds like they are going for it while remaining close to their ethic of making great products in Canada.

End of fanboy rant. smile

On Every Street, sounding great!