Thread Like Summary
Kodiak, Mojo
Original Post (Thread Starter)
M5HP “Review” on YouTube #446238 09/24/2022 6:52 AM
by Kodiak
Kodiak
Not sure if this is posted anywhere else in the forum……

First time I’ve ever seen Axiom make it onto a YouTube Review. You’ll notice I put “review” in quotations.

https://youtu.be/XzX-1tTQqsM

PS only other time I’ve come across Axiom on YouTube is an Audioholics chat about class d amps and they used the Ada-1400 as the example.
Liked Replies
Re: M5HP “Review” on YouTube #446271 Sep 26th a 11:32 PM
by Kodiak
Kodiak
Ha ha ha!!! I know I know. Im trying to be too diplomatic.

There’s so many things wrong with that review. Huge screen in the important space between the speakers, they need to be out in the room etc etc. and on and on. Like why comment / make a review if you’re still not done the review or barely started broken in and trying to set them up properly. Some guys just like sparkle and boom I guess.

Im just loving my setup and he’s missing out. !!

I’ve added an old sub to the mix here in the big room. So satisfying. It’s all there. But I need twin sealed subs I think. These m60 ti with power behind them really makes a world of difference.

Mojo, I’ve read all your really reasonable relatable reviews religiously. Rigorous reviews receive rewards.

I guess the comments irked me too. People saying “ oh well thanks for saving me the trouble. I won’t try axiom now. “.

I think his pants would fall off if he rocked out to some LFRs at someone’s house. Not saying who. But someone.

Edit: the Eminem test track is laughable. Great for vocals as it’s a very “spoken” rap. But the bass is sub bass. Ie bass that is meant for a sub. Not sure why anyone would test with that song. Ok I’m done with it now. I swear. I’m all verklempt….. yeesh, ock yoy
1 member likes this
Re: M5HP “Review” on YouTube #446331 Oct 5th a 09:43 PM
by casey01
casey01
Ultimately, when it comes to evaluating speakers, it always comes back to the same "tried and true" method of making a decision on whether or not to buy. Prior to making the commitment, If you locate the speakers in your space, listen to some of your favorite music and/or watch some of your favorite movies and you like what you hear, go for it.
1 member likes this
Re: M5HP “Review” on YouTube #446339 Oct 6th a 04:03 AM
by Mojo
Mojo
He actually wired two different amps to two wrong speakers. He was only half bright and learned twice as much.
1 member likes this

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,484
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters
Ken.C 18,044
pmbuko 16,441