AxiomAudio Blog

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
1 registered (Da_Gimp_Pimp), 43 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13323 Members
11 Forums
22902 Topics
404773 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17783
pmbuko 16282
SirQuack 13337
CV 11212
MarkSJohnson 10911
Meanwhile On Facebook

Ian and Andrew join in the debate about whether or not people want uncompressed...

󾓶 The first review of the LFR880s is out! "If you are adding or upgrading stere...

So much going on in this month's newsletter - new product announcements, a new v...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My display is dying by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

My 8' x 11' piece (on a roll) cost $349.25 with tax and duty. Looking at my credit card statement online to confirm, I think I had series amazon issues back then...(I remember joking about only being aloud one item in transit at a time).
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cam's Birthday by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

I had an uncle that would occasionally push his false teeth out at me when I was real little. Left me scarred for life.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My display is dying by fredk @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

Originally Posted By: brwsawAt 9' I'd find a nice 65" tv. The 8000 is nice and if you could you probably wouldn't regret it. A 65" screen puts me into the same price range as the Benq 1070 + a decent 90"-100" fixed frame screen.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 09:10 AM

You are trying to be sneaky Aaron... Reposting the same post from yesterday... I'm on to you now. The Epson 5030 projector line is pretty good. That is easy. A working link for anyone looking at it is: Visual Apex Epson package Not sure that
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Aaron75 @ Yesterday at 07:07 AM

anyone want to talk projectors? I'm probably in the under $2000 budget range for the projector only but there are some packages out there I am considering. VisualApex.com has a package that looks initially. http://www.visualapex.com/projector-pack..
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My display is dying by fredk @ Yesterday at 04:58 AM

I checked out Seymour. Trouble is, them being in the US and only shipping UPS and Fedex it will cost an arm and a leg in fees for anything they ship. There is a small Canadian company called Elunevision that is not that far from me, so they are pro
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 12:37 AM

You do want to stay +/-9' from it. The new(newer) 4k screen is also worth considering.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cam's Birthday by St_PatGuy @ 10/28/14 11:05 PM

A belated Happy Birthday wish, Cam. And congrats on the news about being an Uncle. Start practicing the "Pull My Finger" bit now. That's chapter 1 in the uncle handbook.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: M3 or M22 for small bar? by Lampshade @ 10/28/14 10:46 PM

M3s are classic. Sound great. M22s sound great but look weird.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 10/28/14 08:00 PM

Thats whats going in my theater too . AT FTW!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ 10/28/14 07:44 PM

Seymour XD!!!! It perfectly hides my great M60 fronts and VP180 center (plus 2 subs, but they aren't as "nice" to look at).
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P Jack Bruce by Eno @ 10/28/14 07:33 PM

I'm so sad, I'm so sad, I'm sad, I'm sad, I'm sad. Without you there would not have been "Sunshine of Your Love". RIP Jack
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by brwsaw @ 10/28/14 07:28 PM

My XD screen does an amazing job. I'd second the idea and get a third on-wall to match.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Aaron75 @ 10/28/14 07:06 PM

Quite possibly true but I'm a tad to proud of my Axiom speakers to hide them behind a screen. Also isnt it pretty hard to find a transparent screen that will reflect a high quality image?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My display is dying by Serenity_Now @ 10/28/14 05:57 PM

I've tried DIY blackout- great results DIY white vinyl -whites were blown out and poor off axis viewing I have seen several low end screens sub $300 and the all look fine once you are watching. I wouldn't mess with gain above 1.0 or go silver scre
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 10/28/14 05:43 PM

Your LCR situation is ideal for locating behind an acoustically transparent screen.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cam's Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 10/28/14 05:29 PM

Thanks, guys! I had a great night out with friends and family (which I don't remember much of) on Saturday night. Tonight, I'm having dinner with my parents and sister. I got an awesome early birthday present this year. My sister just got engaged
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: M3 or M22 for small bar? by mrspeeed @ 10/28/14 05:11 PM

I have the M3 outdoor, M22 OW and M22 IW. For this particular application I would go with the M3 and pass on the sub.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by bridgman @ 10/28/14 03:55 PM

Whoops, brwsaw made the same suggestion as me (shorten the hallway) but a full page before me
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What funny thing are you appreciating tonight? by MarkSJohnson @ 10/28/14 03:43 PM

Funny baby costumes!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: XMC- 1 In Da HoUsE by MarkSJohnson @ 10/28/14 03:37 PM

And it sounds extra-elevenish.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by MarkSJohnson @ 10/28/14 03:36 PM

That explains the buzzing sound in the background. I thought it was just my headphones.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: XMC- 1 In Da HoUsE by Murph @ 10/28/14 03:32 PM

My Pre/Pro goes to 11.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by Murph @ 10/28/14 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonJust ordered The Wild Feathers CD That sounds like a CD tutorial on how to use a sex toy. Are you sure you posted on the correct web board?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: XMC- 1 In Da HoUsE by Socketman @ 10/28/14 03:30 PM

FWIW this is not an amp ,nor does it have an amp. Not sure how this got started into the All Amps sound the same conversation any way.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.