AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
0 registered (), 49 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13315 Members
11 Forums
22871 Topics
404141 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17766
pmbuko 16273
SirQuack 13332
CV 11189
MarkSJohnson 10873
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

A New Look For Our Amps and Pre-amps? Adding yet another level of customization...

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Have any of you tried this?: Manhattan Special Pure Espresso I'm tempted to order some after a former classmate was saying how great it is. It might be more cost-effective to just order a coffee drink at Starbucks carbonated, though: Starbucks’ N
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by CV @ Today at 01:10 AM

Ouch. We decided we wanted someone else to come and finish the kitchen for us, so I had a place from just up the road come look at the situation and give us an estimate. Granted, there are a couple of wrinkles that would make it a little difficult, b
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts DIY Bass Shaker by INANE @ Today at 12:44 AM

I just did this, here. Using only old parts, spent about a buck on some new bolts. Considering that I am calling it a success. Thought I'd share in case others were interested. I only recently found out how easy it is to make em.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Restore or replace ...advice pls... by BBIBH @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

I believe that the AX line - depending upon vintage - had a lifetime warranty. Mine did when I bought them in 1990. Perhaps speak with the neighbor about his ownership?
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Restore or replace ...advice pls... by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

How is it damaged?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 06:18 PM

16ft total, 8 feet each way.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

Sounds like my attic. Just put ________ up there. I dread the day that we ever move and I have to haul all of that crap down from the attic. Sometimes I wish that I could get a dumpster delivered and just start cleanup out crap. As for the space,
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Restore or replace ...advice pls... by SirQuack @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

your wanting to use a home theater speaker in a car?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Camera by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By: brwsawOriginally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpHere's my photography setup - ! - I have a Manfrotto articulating arm clamped the my chair via a Manfrotto Super Clamp. This supports my Sony RX10 camera. 2 - The grey piece below the c
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

Oil tank moved! What a difference it makes to the flow of the space. Starting to visualize the room size now. Going from previous room of 12x17 to 15x22 or so. Woohoo! The offending column is the unpainted one. Hopefully engineering report
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 01:48 PM

FYI. General statement but, "Atmos Enabled" speakers are actually manufactured to meet a higher set of specifications specifically for Dolby Atmos than regular speakers mounted in/on your ceiling. Not that you can't get better speakers th
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: 4K Blu-ray by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

$300 to $500 for a meter sounds cheap to me. The person who calibrated my TV said he paid over $20,000 for his.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 01:39 PM

Give Bose a chance. For $2000, they'll come up with a 20 mini cube system that will leave you wanting to rip the ears right off of your head.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This day in history - September 16th... by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 01:25 PM

I gave myself a "10 Years" avatar. I will keep it for 10 days I guess. Useless post just got me to 4,445
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mission (not so) Impossible: Be louder than the... by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

What about this one. The Street Blaster. Downside: Not very portable. Heavy. Probably not 1000 watt. Not as loud when running off of battery. High Output 1000 Watt Full Range Stereo Speaker System (2) Wireless Audio Streaming Options: Bluetoo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pop (AKA Soda in some parts of the world) Thread by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

I haven't drank soda for so long that I didn't even realize some, other than Mexican, have real sugar in them.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by bridgman @ Yesterday at 12:51 PM

Yep, amen to that. I got lucky and finally found a spot where bass and imaging were both pretty good, but I had to rip out a bunch of living room furniture and lean Roxul panels up against half the windows to get there -- and even with all that imagi
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This day in history - September 16th... by INANE @ Yesterday at 09:54 AM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonSeriously, Nick, congratulations! Your posts ARE amazing while mine have become useless! +1 j/k
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by Boomzilla @ Yesterday at 09:35 AM

Good points, Murph - so allow me to clarify. Bass (for all speakers) is a placement-sensitive issue; imaging is the same. However, the best location for one is rarely the best for the other. I've placed my M80s for superior imaging. In that locat
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by rprice54 @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

Mine shipped last Monday. Still stuck in customs...
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 07:58 AM

Think of the extra exercise afforded by such a setup!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This day in history - September 16th... by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 07:57 AM

Seriously, Nick, congratulations! Your posts ARE amazing while mine have become useless! You and I came along here at virtually the same time I remember!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This day in history - September 16th... by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 07:55 AM

Did they "lift a veil" Murph? Did they?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This day in history - September 16th... by Murph @ Yesterday at 07:47 AM

Who would do something like that anyways? How Rude! It would be like that time I ate bacon while making a car analogy about bi-wiring speakers.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by Murph @ Yesterday at 07:39 AM

If he did that, the alligator pit would have no walls and they would be free to roam. You didn't think this through.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.