AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
EP175v4 with M3v4
Jungle's HT
Who's Online
2 registered (tomtuttle, CV), 46 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13336 Members
11 Forums
22944 Topics
405774 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17809
pmbuko 16297
SirQuack 13344
CV 11269
MarkSJohnson 10965
Meanwhile On Facebook

Just two more days! Better tell your gift-givers! http://axiomaudio.com/holida...

So many people took advantage of the weekend sales! Lots of auditioning about t...

Only a few hours left to get a gift card worth up to 25% of your purchase! http:...

Four days to get in on the action!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

I've already gotten my money's worth out of my laser level. I spent the last 1.5 hours tweaking until I've got both sides parallel and the top and bottom within 2 mm. Now I have to undo all that because I messed up. I thought I had the projector c
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What will I gain with these upgrades by fredk @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

Greg. What version are the M22s? Where are you hearing the difference? When I did my comparison at the factory with V2, I was surprised at how much the same the M22 and M60 were in the mids and treble: virtually indistinguishable. Obviously the M
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What will I gain with these upgrades by GregM @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Watched Godzilla last Friday and want to say I noticed a pretty big difference in sound over the M22's. That could be wishful thinking. I'll do more testing this weekend. The M-60's certainly have an awesome presence in my room. Greg
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Before Mark Outs Me by fredk @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

He cooks too? Damn!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Before Mark Outs Me by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: ClubNeonI'm afraid I've been gone too long; I don't know who Buddy is.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Before Mark Outs Me by ClubNeon @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

I'm afraid I've been gone too long; I don't know who Buddy is.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Before Mark Outs Me by fredk @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

We all figured that if Buddy is cool with it, wait, Buddy is cool with your square room isn't he?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

The last piece of the hardware is in place. Picked up 2 1.5" schedule 40 white pvc fittings, a short section of pipe and a 1.5" floor flange. Perfect. I need to get some white paint for the flange now so it blends in a little. I've got
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Before Mark Outs Me by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 06:15 PM

It's important that we get out of the closet and into the center of our square rooms. Tom, what makes you think I've overcome it?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

So it does. Try licking your screen. What do you taste?
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: And Yet Another pair of speakers! by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

Yes - what Charles said!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 05:21 PM

I kind of figured she would solve your problem, one way or another. My offer was genuine, though.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Before Mark Outs Me by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

Congrats, Chris. If Mark can overcome HIS square room, I'm sure you can, too.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Songs covered in different styles by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

Another to add. Search Youtube for Scala & Kolacny Brothers. Example of their stuff: Yellow (original by Coldplay) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6HOrRcSJQ
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by pmbuko @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

Can I lick your ceiling? It looks like vanilla frosting.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Before Mark Outs Me by ClubNeon @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

I've been away for a while, just been busy with a lot of things. One of which was getting the house I've been making payments on, but wasn't able to live in, into somewhat livable conditions. That means finishing a bedroom, and living room, along wit
Stereo
Jump to new posts Speaker setup by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

How long do (did) you all spend getting your speakers placed "just right"? Th reason I ask is because I have 2 pairs of bookshelves currently I'm rotating in my listening room. One pair was exceptionally easy to place and toe in, the othe
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: And Yet Another pair of speakers! by CV @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

Congrats, Eric! Nice to hear from you.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Pioneer receiver manual 7.1 setup WTF?!?! by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Yesterday at 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: oakvillemattI generally end up buying from www.cablesonsale.ca They bring in the Monoprice stuff and sell it from Toronto for a bit more but works out to be no hassle with imports or the like. Thanks, Matt! Just bookmarke
Stereo
Jump to new posts And Yet Another pair of speakers! by EFalardeau @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Hi All, It's been a while since I posted. Just received my new M2v4 in real wood! They are replacing my audio bytes. Major upgrade! It's my first pair with real wood. I have to admit that it adds a really nice "touch" (pun intended). I lo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By: EnoOriginally Posted By: CatBratOriginally Posted By: oakvillemattI am sure that scotch is gluten free. Tastes far better than gluten free beer. Sorry, but was never a fan. Don't like hard liquor. Taste's yucky. I've tried a
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: EP175v4 with M3v4 by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

Lol. You own the wall of fame. But for how long.....
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: EP175v4 with M3v4 by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 12:00 AM

OK, that is a little more for people with EP600s and EP800s, but it is going to sound nice with the M3s for movies!
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: EP175v4 with M3v4 by brwsaw @ 12/17/14 11:42 PM

Movie time!
Gallery
Jump to new posts EP175v4 with M3v4 by Jungle @ 12/17/14 08:34 PM

Can't wait to watch Edge of tomorrow on Friday;)
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.