AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
EP175v4 with M3v4
Jungle's HT
Who's Online
2 registered (Kevin1, alan), 43 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13336 Members
11 Forums
22944 Topics
405786 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17809
pmbuko 16298
SirQuack 13344
CV 11270
MarkSJohnson 10965
Meanwhile On Facebook

Shopping made easy! Need it by the 24th? Upgrade to air shipping for just $20!...

Just two more days! Better tell your gift-givers! http://axiomaudio.com/holida...

So many people took advantage of the weekend sales! Lots of auditioning about t...

Only a few hours left to get a gift card worth up to 25% of your purchase! http:...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Speaker setup by exlabdriver @ Today at 01:55 PM

I have a pair of pristine AX2s that I retired 3 years ago when I bought M22V3s to replace them. The last time that I looked, mine did not suffer the speaker surround rot that many have over the years. Huge power handling & great performers espe
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by brwsaw @ Today at 01:06 PM

That doesn't sound right. You double checked, your PJ is mounted upside down, did you try the opposite control?
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Pioneer receiver manual 7.1 setup WTF?!?! by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Today at 12:58 PM

Balls.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by CatBrat @ Today at 12:38 PM

E A T I N G D R I N K I N G
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Songs covered in different styles by pmbuko @ Today at 11:27 AM

Nice one, Chess. I've heard Scala's cover of Radiohead's Creep before, and this one is great, too.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Before Mark Outs Me by ClubNeon @ Today at 09:38 AM

Originally Posted By: CVSorry to hear about your square rooms, but otherwise that's exciting. I'm sure you'll figure out ways to make it work. It simplely provides more initiative to finish the other non-square rooms to move the audio stuff into.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What will I gain with these upgrades by bridgman @ Today at 07:30 AM

In my case the comparison was between M2i and M60ti, both crossing over to the subs at 100 Hz to go easy on the M2s. I thought the sound was surprisingly similar at moderate volumes, but all of my friends thought there was a huge difference and the
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: And Yet Another pair of speakers! by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

Yes - what Charles said!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 05:21 PM

I kind of figured she would solve your problem, one way or another. My offer was genuine, though.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By: EnoOriginally Posted By: CatBratOriginally Posted By: oakvillemattI am sure that scotch is gluten free. Tastes far better than gluten free beer. Sorry, but was never a fan. Don't like hard liquor. Taste's yucky. I've tried a
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: EP175v4 with M3v4 by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

Lol. You own the wall of fame. But for how long.....
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Jungle's HT by Jungle @ 12/17/14 07:43 PM

Received the new sub, arrived with some scratches but Brent from Axiom is taking care of it. It needs time to break in but it blows away my JBL NL150 out of the box. Much deeper, tighter, tuneful bass. The 220 watt amp is very well built. In fact
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Help choosing good floorstanding speaker. by Serenity_Now @ 12/16/14 09:39 PM

Cool storm.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Wanting to listen to V4 of M22 speaker by PeAK @ 12/16/14 03:27 PM

I live in the downtown Toronto area and was wondering if anyone would let me audition their version 4 of the M22 speakers? It is more a case of "In Ian's/Andrew's ears I trust", as I am completely happy with my M22ti (Version 1 ??). Each t
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Other Shipiping options besides FedEx by newf @ 12/15/14 10:18 PM

Well after another call to Fedex again today, I finally got my vp150ow. Basically the fedex connection here on the island messed up yet again, just like they always do. Midland actually ended delivering it
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: boxing day at axiom. by exlabdriver @ 12/15/14 12:15 PM

Storm: Over the past 3 years, I've had excellent results in purchasing from 'B Stock' (you would be very hard pressed to find any flaws), the 'Refurb Store' & 'Factory Outlet'. Everything works & looks just fine... TAM
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Subwoofer cable/connection advice by JohnK @ 12/14/14 11:15 PM

Bryan, although you say that both the RCA input and output connectors have come loose, you don't indicate if the output connector can still work. The input and output form an internal "Y", and the output leg(if not similarly damaged)serves
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by fredk @ 12/14/14 10:02 PM

CBC's My Playlist. Tonight's list is courtesy of Matt Anderson: CCR, Tragically Hip, Bonny Rait, Bruce Cocbourn, BTO, Neil Young, Lake Street Dive, Hot Toddy. Dude's got good taste. He's not a bad musician either.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by newf @ 12/14/14 01:47 PM

So I got my four M3's installed and experienced my first Atom movie. Quite impressed. Although I really have to move my ceiling mounted QS8's now as its impossible to hear the difference between my QS8's or Top Rears from the MLP. The M3's sound r
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Your "Perfect Moment" song by fredk @ 12/14/14 07:38 AM

Grand Canyon 1979, watching the sun rise after drinking most of the night. The song: amazing grace The instrument: Bagpipes Watching the sun rise over the canyon? Beautiful. Piping the sun in? Priceless.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by exlabdriver @ 12/13/14 12:45 AM

Mark: But the Newfoundlanders have an extra half hour advantage on the rest of us, ha!! TAM

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.