AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
3 registered (fredk, CV, Kevin1), 65 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13328 Members
11 Forums
22918 Topics
405141 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17789
pmbuko 16289
SirQuack 13340
CV 11236
MarkSJohnson 10939
Meanwhile On Facebook

Did you get your "Golden Email"? The great gift certificate email giveaway star...

Here's a helpful article for everyone looking at putting a new stereo or home th...

Interesting article about who's getting the money from streaming radio services...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Stevie #TBT by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 06:44 PM

I saw SRV five times. Four were amazing; one was only pretty good because they were having issues with the sound system and I think SRV was pretty stoned.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: M60 v3 vs. V4 by SirQuack @ Today at 04:27 PM

Alan retired? I didn't know that either...but have been away recently.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: HG Rosewoods Part 3 by CV @ Today at 01:21 PM

Niiiiiiiiiice.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ Today at 12:27 PM

Details, details... Hate the details, can't let them go... I think I've figured out a projector mount solution that will work for me. I'm leaning towards a Peerless mount that will allow for fine control of pitch, roll and swivel adjustment. The
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Tablet/laptop/3 in 1 thingies..... by fredk @ Today at 11:34 AM

$1,000 is a reasonable price given the processing power and form factor. That's why I wrote that we are about 2 processor generations away from really powerful, useful tablets. The current shiznitz of processors are built using a 22 nm process. 14
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This guy can drive..... by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

What an excellent job by the LAPD. Ken Block needs to make one of these videos a day. It'll drastically reduce the number of shootings of unarmed black men. Originally Posted By: nickbuolI wonder how much they had to pay the LAPD and the city for
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Axiom subwoofer in active monitor setup by difeng @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

I'm thinking about an Axiom subwoofer, but I'm not sure about how to make one work in my setup. My audio out is an Apogee Duet, and my speakers are active monitors Adam A7. The Duet is stereo out only, and the Adam monitors are audio in only. My gu
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

Michael, they have the 103 with and without Darbee, and the 105 with and without Darbee. The 105 is the "audiophile" model.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by onn @ 11/21/14 09:14 PM

Happy Birthday Rick
Home Theater
I know what I *should* do, and that is replace the QS8S and sell them and my VP150 on ebay to cover the cost of the four on wall M3s. I had two of the "special email coupons" thanks to a friend that just bought Axioms last year. I also ha
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 11/21/14 08:06 PM

Panel swap complete. R.I.P. Crappy panel.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by St_PatGuy @ 11/21/14 07:37 PM

The cat, "Physics? Pfffft."
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What funny thing are you appreciating tonight? by MarkSJohnson @ 11/21/14 07:35 PM

Hey, Buddy is well behaved!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Barn owel hunting in slow motion by St_PatGuy @ 11/21/14 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: fredk With a bonus ending What, Darth Vader was her father???? Really, quite a majestic animal. Stunning how still she keeps her head nearing the target.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Deals thread by nickbuol @ 11/21/14 02:37 PM

I crunched some more numbers. Found an alternative way to save some bucks while still getting more cash to Axiom... Sure, I will have to sell my VP150 and QS8s outright somewhere else, but I just placed an order for one pair of M3s... Next order sh
Home Theater
Too bad you're not done now. I hear Mark's in the dog house and he does take good pics.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by Murph @ 11/20/14 02:58 PM

I'd love to use that coupon thingie on this for Christmas! Hint hint, nudge nudge...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: In the News by pmbuko @ 11/19/14 11:20 PM

pressed meat
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What will I gain with these upgrades by GregM @ 11/19/14 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: JohnKGreg, I don't know if what you were referring to by the "$250 discount" comment was the email sent today to owners, but it in fact offers a $250 "Gift Card" discount good until December 1st. It can be ap
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by rprice54 @ 11/19/14 08:42 PM

I finally got a chance to test these. For stereo sound, obviously, they aren't s great choice for 2.0 listening. As a non- ported speaker, with a much smaller cabinet than the full blown M3 they are a bit thin sounding. They would be great in a 2.1 s
What's New At Axiom
Originally Posted By: chesserooMy ageing 70s Kenwood receiver is starting to have issues and i may be in the market for a different power source for my home office. Have you tried tipping it on its side and giving it a few solid raps to try to dislod
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Ken.C @ 11/18/14 05:37 PM

There are no rules in Doctor Who. There really aren't.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New B-stock Store by bridgman @ 11/17/14 10:08 AM

I think prices are lower so the shipping costs (which go up sharply outside NA) are a bigger percentage of the cost.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.