AxiomAudio Blog

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
1 registered (nickbuol), 255 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13322 Members
11 Forums
22894 Topics
404583 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17781
pmbuko 16277
SirQuack 13335
CV 11208
MarkSJohnson 10899
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 The first review of the LFR880s is out! "If you are adding or upgrading stere...

So much going on in this month's newsletter - new product announcements, a new v...

Love this comment from Doug T! "The M22 bookshelf speakers sound so clean and a...

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Today at 02:41 PM

Thanks Nick.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mary's birthday by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 01:57 PM

Stalker.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mel's Birthday by Murph @ Today at 12:25 PM

Happy Birthday Mel!... Err Belated that is. But feel free to keep it going.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: M80 v4 HP vs M100 v4. by BapchaMan @ 10/18/14 05:20 PM

I did an AB with a late M80v3 (with v4 cross overs) and a new M100. The differences are in low frequencies and high frequencies - but only at seriously loud listening levels. Look at the thread "M100 new purchase). Sincerely, Bapcha
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: M100 v4 NEW purchase. by BapchaMan @ 10/18/14 05:15 PM

Haha! So I bought an M100v4 and forced it to sound like the M80v3 (but with a v4 cross-over per Ian). There is a small difference between the M80's and 100's - and that obviously is in the bottom-end at larger output levels. I think the metal tweete
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Once again..7-8 passenger vehicle recommendations? by exlabdriver @ 10/18/14 04:33 PM

Picked up this morning. More of a big 'Cadillac' type ride as contrasted to the Venza. So much on board electronic stuff that it is mind boggling - even for someone who spent many years in a cockpit. First accomplishment - after wasting a whole af
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Premium Canadian Whisky? by Adrian @ 10/18/14 12:09 PM

Tried the Lot 40 recently. It (to me) has a spicier flavour than the other ryes I've tried...it's hard to say, for me anyway, which I prefer overall. Sometimes I prefer one taste over another and vice-a-versa on a different day. Haven't tried many on
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: DIY Bass Shaker by Adrian @ 10/18/14 11:58 AM

Interesting. Thanks for posting, Ben. I guess the key is too find a cheap/used driver to make it worthwhile.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by Serenity_Now @ 10/17/14 04:41 PM

Gotcha. Thanks for the update. I'm looking to use them as the atmos component (like you I think) of a 7.2.4 setup. Anxious to see what you think once your room is finished. I'm months away from Drywall the way things are going so no biggie. Than
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by brwsaw @ 10/16/14 04:17 PM

Kitten abuse
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: M100 listening session at BobK's house. by brwsaw @ 10/16/14 12:27 AM

Toaster leave-in's?
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: sound level question by brwsaw @ 10/16/14 12:23 AM

Its all gibberish to me.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody have Heartland Maple finish? by brendo @ 10/15/14 02:46 PM

I Got the heartland maple M22 from the B stock. They go with any wood finish you have or could want to match, they go great with a Oak tv stand I have almost total match.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: SoapStone Kitchen Countertops by Strider53 @ 10/15/14 08:35 AM

Ok, so four months later an update, we decided on the Soapstone, the Countertops are in, just finished with putting up the matching stone switch/oulet covers and the final caulking. Yes, the stone is from South America. Yes it can be scratched very e
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by bridgman @ 10/14/14 10:40 PM

Actually the configurations get more complicated if I want to be able to flip back and forth to see the difference made by (a) tube buffer and (b) CD going through external DAC rather than built-in DAC. Reviews suggest it comes with a bunch of cable
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Visiting a friend after the Walking Dead premier by tomtuttle @ 10/14/14 07:15 PM

Dude.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CatBrat @ 10/14/14 01:17 PM

"Under the Dome", season 1, Episodes 1-11. Two of the Sr. producers are Steven King and Steven Spielberg. Based on a Steven King novel by the same name. Watching using Amazon Prime. Excellent. I have a hard time not watching the next episo

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.