AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
0 registered (), 40 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13323 Members
11 Forums
22902 Topics
404792 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17784
pmbuko 16283
SirQuack 13338
CV 11212
MarkSJohnson 10911
Meanwhile On Facebook

Ian and Andrew join in the debate about whether or not people want uncompressed...

󾓶 The first review of the LFR880s is out! "If you are adding or upgrading stere...

So much going on in this month's newsletter - new product announcements, a new v...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Auditioning Axioms In Your Area by JohnK @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Tom, welcome to Axiom. My own listening is almost entirely Classical music, and I've been enjoying it on Axioms for over twelve years now. If you check the list at the beginning of this thread you'll see that Mark Johnson is in Concord. Mark partic
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

I'm sitting here trying to figure out if that's from Brazil or Star Trek Insurrection, when I realize that the same response works for both: That was a weird movie.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My display is dying by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

This one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwxYiVXYyVs
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

^ Put a treadmill on that slide, and you can power a small appliance from that cat.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CatBrat @ 10/30/14 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Murphmmmmmmokthennnnnnnnnn ooooooooososorryyyyyyyyyyy
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cam's Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 10/29/14 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: BobKayIt took 3 tries to get the log-in to work, but I persisted 'cause it's your birthday! Happy Birthday, Cam. Thanks, Bobby. Originally Posted By: BobKayFunny, I thought JohnK couldn't stand you! Edit: Sorry, that's not fa
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: M3 or M22 for small bar? by Lampshade @ 10/28/14 10:46 PM

M3s are classic. Sound great. M22s sound great but look weird.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P Jack Bruce by Eno @ 10/28/14 07:33 PM

I'm so sad, I'm so sad, I'm sad, I'm sad, I'm sad. Without you there would not have been "Sunshine of Your Love". RIP Jack
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What funny thing are you appreciating tonight? by MarkSJohnson @ 10/28/14 03:43 PM

Funny baby costumes!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: XMC- 1 In Da HoUsE by MarkSJohnson @ 10/28/14 03:37 PM

And it sounds extra-elevenish.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by MarkSJohnson @ 10/28/14 03:36 PM

That explains the buzzing sound in the background. I thought it was just my headphones.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by brwsaw @ 10/28/14 12:13 AM

I did consider it once.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Bob's New Trade-UP Promotion by tomtuttle @ 10/27/14 11:06 PM

I had been feeling so hopeful and adequate. Thanks for the reset, Bob.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New B-stock Store by exlabdriver @ 10/27/14 10:20 PM

The older I get, the better I am at waiting - except in the line at the grocery store, ha!! A couple of weeks ago when I bought a new car, I had to wait a couple of days so that the wife could be available to sign the papers to complete the transact
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Another argument.... by pmbuko @ 10/27/14 10:47 AM

I will only offer organic sex from now on.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.