Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
4 registered (medic8r, SpenceJT2003, brwsaw, ClubNeon), 120 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12651 Members
11 Forums
22679 Topics
400319 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17695
pmbuko 16220
SirQuack 13309
CV 11053
MarkSJohnson 10665
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

<3 Love this quote from Jungle on our message boards! Just received my M3v4 and...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by AlaskanAVGuy @ 04/11/14 10:43 AM

Originally Posted By: fredkOK, now seriously, what the heck would I do with 180 wpc all channels driven when most of the time my power draw is less than 2 watts to make my ears hurt? Well, if my name was Ian I could throw a party on my dock and play
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What video games are you playing tonight? by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 04/11/14 10:38 AM

Originally Posted By: MurphI thought about it Cam as I used to be a big MMORPG guy. Then I started reading some reviews that all seemed to agree that they pretty much followed the classic MMORPG formula to the letter, offering nothing new in the exp
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What video games are you playing tonight? by BlueJays1 @ 04/11/14 09:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpAnyone else playing The Elder Scrolls Online? Maxed out at what resolution, how does she look and play? Is it glitchy at all? Bethesda games usually roll out with a lot of bugs.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XPA-3 with M22's by MichaelTrottar @ 04/11/14 05:48 AM

That being said, that might be more energy than you really need.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by wilwom @ 04/10/14 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: pmbukoOriginally Posted By: Ken.CCan you tell me where the Alaskan went? He was just starting to get fun! He probably hasn't made his way to this thread yet. He obviously hasn't read all the forum's content yet or he'd not assu
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What video games are you playing tonight? by pmbuko @ 04/10/14 11:20 PM

Oops, did I say Infinity? Yeah. I want a metal pinky cap.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by nickbuol @ 04/10/14 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: AjaxThe man has CHOPS!!!!!!!!!!!! Pork chops? Yum!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What video games are you playing tonight? by St_PatGuy @ 04/10/14 09:10 PM

I recently finished Bioshock Infinite and thoroughly enjoyed the story. Peter, you got it for a steal at 7.99!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by Ajax @ 04/10/14 09:02 PM

The man has CHOPS!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by tomtuttle @ 04/10/14 08:54 PM

That's. Just. Not. Right.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Updated as requested. by Socketman @ 04/10/14 08:34 PM

Honestly I thought that was real wood veneer. I have V3 M80's and they don't look that good. Your a hell of a photographer.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by Socketman @ 04/10/14 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: pmbukoAnd now for something completely different. Since this thread is about experts, I bring you Tommy Emanuel covering a couple Beatles songs on solo acoustic guitar. Prepare to be floored. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPk
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Updated as requested. by Stilljoe @ 04/10/14 08:17 PM

They do look good, don't they? That's standard Boston Cherry vinyl - B-stock, on the M60s.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by pmbuko @ 04/10/14 07:52 PM

And now for something completely different. Since this thread is about experts, I bring you Tommy Emanuel covering a couple Beatles songs on solo acoustic guitar. Prepare to be floored. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPkQn5nDTZs
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by tomtuttle @ 04/10/14 07:33 PM

I'm with ya, Nick. My point really was about the branding. I think calling it "Obamacare" is a lot like calling The New Deal "Roosevelt Recovery"; it inaccurately attributes the program to executive branch fiat rather than inclu
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by MarkSJohnson @ 04/10/14 06:32 PM

I want cookies.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by exlabdriver @ 04/10/14 06:31 PM

Nick for President!! TAM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by pmbuko @ 04/10/14 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: nickbuolI think that if we just have a government that was more about things being affordable and really about caring for its people that we wouldn't have all this crappiness (ALL political parties included). Immigration: Do so
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by Socketman @ 04/10/14 05:14 PM

Your senate cant even co-operate. The US needs to reform its government and change the senate by vote on a regular basis just like you do with the prez. Those old fuckers need to be tossed and fresh blood brought in.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by nickbuol @ 04/10/14 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: tomtuttle I feel like we should refer to it as "The Affordable Care Act", but whatever. If it costs some people more, and you get less "care," then what? (just pokin' ya wiff me stick) I think that if we j
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by pmbuko @ 04/10/14 03:39 PM

Originally Posted By: SocketmanUniversal health care can not work. Too much immigration and aging population. You are speaking with authority. This is my expert thread. Get your own.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by ClubNeon @ 04/10/14 03:36 PM

It's been developed to be completely flavor neutral (a little bit of vanillin, and a tiny bit of sucralose to cover the bitter/fishy flavors). So it can be flavored how ever you like.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What video games are you playing tonight? by pmbuko @ 04/10/14 03:34 PM

I bought Bioshock Infinity last week -- on sale for $7.99! -- and beat it in about four long sessions. Fantastic game. I should probably play Bioshock 2 now.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by Murph @ 04/10/14 03:33 PM

Ya but does it come in Bacon flavor Chris? Convenient yes. Bacon......No.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by Socketman @ 04/10/14 03:14 PM

Universal health care can not work. Too much immigration and aging population.
Page 14 of 17 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.