Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
2 registered (CV, JBG), 120 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12643 Members
11 Forums
22678 Topics
400305 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17695
pmbuko 16220
SirQuack 13309
CV 11053
MarkSJohnson 10663
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

<3 Love this quote from Jungle on our message boards! Just received my M3v4 and...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Originally Posted By: Ken.CI'd be with you, Murph, if I didn't hate you and your ideas. LOL! It's so unfair that everyone thinks you're not funny, Ken! That was funny AND mean! You go!
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by Serenity_Now @ 04/09/14 08:42 PM

Sounds like you are all set. Congrats on the speakers. AND The great sounding room.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Sub acting weird by BobKay @ 04/09/14 08:41 PM

All subs act weird, especially those who teach Latin or Gym.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by BobKay @ 04/09/14 08:31 PM

Originally Posted By: fredkOriginally Posted By: medic8rI would like to know the effect Obamacare will have on America's health care. Also which religion is right. You will all slowly become Canadian. Its inevitable. Oh, here's one! If you ever
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by Socketman @ 04/09/14 08:17 PM

Obama care still leaves the people who need health care the most , without any.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by tomtuttle @ 04/09/14 08:09 PM

Cool, eh!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread by fredk @ 04/09/14 08:06 PM

Mmmmmm! Dog fu yung. By the way, what ever did happen to Sunshine?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by fredk @ 04/09/14 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: medic8rI would like to know the effect Obamacare will have on America's health care. Also which religion is right. You will all slowly become Canadian. Its inevitable.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Any coffee geeks here? by fredk @ 04/09/14 07:54 PM

Originally Posted By: medic8rBut, I like my coffee different than most people... As long as you know its not normal to eat instant coffee by the tablespoon...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Any coffee geeks here? by 1sweetspot @ 04/09/14 07:36 PM

Funny...I was just going to mention inverting the Aeropress! When I was in Colombia that was how it was used. I never thought of using it that way before though.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by pmbuko @ 04/09/14 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By: medic8rI would like to know the effect Obamacare will have on America's health care. Also which religion is right. Any religion that increases your empathy and patience for humans, even those who do not share your religious vie
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by pmbuko @ 04/09/14 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Serenity_NowAdmittedly, I own no axiom products, so didn't want to post it here initially. Ownership is not a prerequisite to picking our minds. I encourage you to start a new thread in the Home Theater section.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by pmbuko @ 04/09/14 05:56 PM

Originally Posted By: medic8rI don't know, but that's one smart dog to be offerin' up opinions and all that. Good boy! Sunshine was a girl. Your ignorance on this subject was appalling, but now you know better.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by pmbuko @ 04/09/14 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: nickbuolI have a critically urgent question that requires your help... What's your dog's name again? I will be so less confused once I know that... The pictured dog is deceased, but my memories of her can be recalled by the n
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by Boomzilla @ 04/09/14 05:51 PM

The M80s will be used in a 2.1 configuration with PowerSound Audio XV15 subwoofer equalized by a DSPeaker Anti-Mode 8033. The source is a JRiver Media Center server with CD rips in uncompressed WAV format. The computer feeds my Oppo BDP-105 via DLN
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by Boomzilla @ 04/09/14 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: SocketmanWell you now have my attention. I realize audio memory is short but I for one would like to know what speakers you have owned n the past and how they stack up against the M80 once your receive them. My past speakers i
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Sub acting weird by brwsaw @ 04/09/14 04:15 PM

Its not a ground loop hum, I've already been through that. The sound is just a low drone. Its not loud and the sub outputs everything else properly. Its the way it hangs on when everything else is silent and then goes silent as it should have 1-3 sec
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by Socketman @ 04/09/14 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: pmbukoIf anyone has any questions about any of the things that I know a lot more than you about, please ask them here. I've seen a lot of people wandering the internet in a state of bewildered confusion and I'd like to help. I
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by Serenity_Now @ 04/09/14 02:48 PM

Can someone post up their system pic so the pro's thx is bumped off the main page? Tired of the reminder....
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Any coffee geeks here? by exlabdriver @ 04/09/14 02:31 PM

I drink regular coffee during the day - my own blends, freshly ground, from a variety of Costco's interesting imports. I normally have only 1 cappuccino after supper every evening... TAM
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by wilwom @ 04/09/14 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: AlaskanAVGuySettle down now Children were discussing: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment here only. Stick to the Topic. reflect!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by wilwom @ 04/09/14 02:11 PM

I see what you are doing here. If I didn't know about any subject; I would certainly ask you. Carry on!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Any coffee geeks here? by J. B. @ 04/09/14 02:06 PM

300 will last you a year !!! i use up around 6 a day: 4 for me, and 2 for the GF; sometimes a bit more. maybe you'll call me an extremist, ha!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Any coffee geeks here? by exlabdriver @ 04/09/14 01:31 PM

JB: I've been using my Nespresso Pixie for over a year now & until it blows up, I can't see any reason to upgrade. My daughter has 1 also & we both luv the simplicity & quality of the Pixie - made in Switzerland of course. The new mode
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by medic8r @ 04/09/14 01:28 PM

I would like to know the effect Obamacare will have on America's health care. Also which religion is right.
Page 16 of 17 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.