Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
2 registered (CV, exlabdriver), 137 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12801 Members
11 Forums
22692 Topics
400663 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17698
pmbuko 16227
SirQuack 13311
CV 11066
MarkSJohnson 10694
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: National Record Store Day by Murph @ 04/21/14 06:55 AM

I was out our lone remaining music store Saturday. Picked up a couple local bands CDs. I looked through the vinyl for fun but there was nothing I wanted. I was hoping for Matt Anderson's Record Store Day release but there were none left. It is av
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Version 4 by MarkSJohnson @ 04/21/14 06:52 AM

Originally Posted By: fredkHey, wait a minute. Did you just contribute something useful to the forum? Not at all likely. But if it ends up that I did, don't tell anyone!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 04/21/14 12:07 AM

Its a great touch to have lighting on a remote. When lighting commands are integrated with gear commands it is really a wowing affect. A cheap way to make an install feel professional. The units mentioned in this thread can be retrofitted to any e
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gaming headset by BlueJays1 @ 04/20/14 06:27 PM

http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/mmx-300.html http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msus...uctID.298057900
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to accommodate the VP180 by wilwom @ 04/20/14 01:31 PM

I wouldn't mind replacing my VP150 with a VP160; but it just won't fit in my expensive cabinet which matches my expensive audio rack. The VP180 would fit; but I don't want to upgrade that far. Everything is a tradeoff. Bill
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What video games are you playing tonight? by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 04/20/14 08:05 AM

You should overclock your GPU. I have no need to with my 690, but I did overclock my previous SLI 460's. It's quite simple.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XPA-3 with M22's by stoudtlr @ 04/19/14 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: exlabdriverstoud: Several of us have been countering the BS that the few 'haters' out there have been spreading whenever they have the slightest opportunity. Nice to see that perhaps some good has come of it. I have the M22s
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by mapatton @ 04/19/14 04:48 PM

The sound was GREAT!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Receiver - Which One - Budget in Mind. by tomtuttle @ 04/18/14 07:49 PM

Jason, it's great to see you posting again. Is there any good research (or even informed opinions) about the quality of the room correction, EQ, dynamic volume, etc. between Audyssey, YPAO and MCACC? I just don't have the gumption to go to AVS at t
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CatBrat by brwsaw @ 04/18/14 03:59 PM

Something about it makes me think if Bob... Ha!
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Auditioning Axioms In Your Area by MarkSJohnson @ 04/18/14 03:46 PM

Welcome, Nag! Amie's first post in this thread shows a few people on the audition list. But I don't believe that this list is updated regularly. You just may want to contact Amie directly by sending her a Personal Message here.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Updated as requested. by brwsaw @ 04/17/14 11:30 PM

1st attempt in this narrow room. I thought I needed 12" to get above the bottom cross member. I settled at 3". The bottom ports inline with the cross member now. IMG]http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a619/brwsaw/20140224_143100_zps3a5bd
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP350 dead by SpenceJT2003 @ 04/17/14 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: FrankeeDSpence, have you heard anything from Axiom? I've e-mailed Debbie a couple of times to find out what to do now that it appears all the wires are attached, but haven't heard back. I'd like to get whatever it is fixed as so
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Dilemma by Ray3 @ 04/17/14 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: nickbuol Sorry to be a disappointment to you Ray. Well, at least stay and watch the same one three times.
The Water Cooler
You'd go to a peep show with Bob? You are a brave man.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.