AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
2 registered (bridgman, wilwom), 51 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13313 Members
11 Forums
22856 Topics
403819 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17755
pmbuko 16268
SirQuack 13325
CV 11171
MarkSJohnson 10856
Meanwhile On Facebook

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Got your new In-Ceiling speakers yet? #atmosready http://axiomaudio.com/m3-in-c...

(y) Can't wait for the next evolution of surround sound to go mainstream!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom LFR110 or Bryston Middle T by dakkon @ 08/28/14 10:13 PM

Hellothere, I've got a pair of LFR's.. Prior to my LFR purchase i was following James Model T thread on audio circle. Since i already had 2 EP-600's i decided that the LFR's would be the best option for me. Also, the price point for the LFR's was ab
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Burger Timmies by fredk @ 08/27/14 11:14 PM

Oh oh. Buffalo crunch. No bacon. That's not a good sign.
The Water Cooler
I called our internet provider today to schedule a repair(resetting and restarting didn't work). I was asked to complete a brief survey at the end of the call and I did. The first question was "was your problem resolved?" Hit 1 for yes 2 fo
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: QS8/4s - to aim, or not to aim, that be the ? by SpenceJT2003 @ 08/27/14 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: JohnKSpence, it be the answer in my view that since the vast majority of the material reproduced by the side and back surrounds is rather ambient in nature, a more dispersed rather than sharply focused presentation is advantageo
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: vp150 ok with m100s? by Smom100s @ 08/27/14 10:03 AM

Eastcoast I'll let you know how I make out. I'm sure it will sound good, but the anticipation is always a killer...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wine thread by BlueJays1 @ 08/27/14 07:48 AM

Originally Posted By: fredkOriginally Posted By: BlueJays1 I think we have similar tastes when it comes to wine varietals . Looks that way. Quote: I want to save that particular Gewurztraminer for when I make Korean Beef Noodles (garlic,ginger,soy,
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.