funny guy. but not really the sharpest pencil in the stack. My point to everyone is. if your in the market for a projector strictly for movies (dvd) 480p is going to give you the best picture for it at this time. but get a 480p that is hometheater projector. Nick is a little confused on what 480p i'm talking about. theres no reason to waste money on a hd projector for dvds. Hd t.v if thats what you want it for then all means get the 720p or 1080 capable projectors. when hd dvds do arrive price drops well no doubt happen on all projectors for new ones coming out. then buy a true hd projector. the dlp true hd projectors well be along the same price as the z3. hands down dlp hd projector then. nick is just mad he over paid for his pj. That it burns him that a 480p projector can put out a better picture then his for dvd. even though he claims his upscaling brings movies almost to hd. but why bother when there only 480p. all things i've heard scalining to different formats does not help but takes away overall quality from images. the 480p pj's out there put out the best picture for the money. for dvds peroid.