i don't want to argue anymore for it is folly here to do so. T.v. was what the post was concerning. what me an nick were debating over were projectors. like me and nick talked last night and with some projectors if the scaling of the projector is good really good you would not see a difference in a picture scaled up. And some like nick and sirquack might see an improvement. but for most that do not have a z3 scaling a dvd well create the same pic if not a less colorful picture. i guess the main thing is go demo them for yourself and find what you like best.

this well be my last post here. for all of you jumping in the air right now i'm happy also. this forum and some of the people in it have left a bad smell. For this is not highschool and no one should have to suck up to people who have senoirity here. after recieving pms from freinds of sirquack and nickbouls. I feel like this is more of a click then a forum. there have been other posts by others whom have felt the same about the people here. i'm happy with my axiom setup i bought. three qs8s and the m60's and the vp150. I'm very delighted with them. As for the forum i did make some comments that were to say the least not classy. i am sorry to all i offended. but i was not the only one without class in some posts. but as most of the people that have contacted me threw pms have singled me out which is fine. debating with some people does get me flustered and i do act rash to some comments.
I'm just an average guy who works everyday like most of you. I have a passion for home audio and theater.

My posts on projectors were to more so help to find out what a guy really needs for a projector. so mabey in the end it would help a guy save some hard earned cash. But i did not want it to end up like it did but it has. so i have said my two bits. For trolls like myself like some would say. there are other places to mingle. But it seems here all the trolls stick together.

Last shout out goes to axiom. Great speakers for a decent price. couldn't be happier with them. Best customer service i've seen. great website and forums to help axiom owners out for the most part. It would be a lot nicer to see a little more canadians here. Much easy to have conversations with fellow canucks.
For all the guys who helped me out thanks. Every question i asked was answered with good opinions. Just to any newcomers speak your mind. Don't get caught up with this click crap that has gotten out of hand at this forum. Someone wants to be sarcastic give it right back. Highschool was fun but that was 10 years ago. i don't want to go to forum to relive it.