Its been a while "it felt like a couple of years" since I have been on the board, Craigsub good to see you here, forgot all my info to get on the Spot which is where I remember you doing all the test of the subs....may be PMing you later asking for some advice. If you dont remember I was stationed in Italy and I couldnt wait to get back to the States so I could build my system back up...Amie, I'll get back in touch with you again as well. Great people here, I'm hoping to stay around again. I currently live in Jacksonville, Ar. but I will be moving to Dayton, Ohio this coming April, so if anyone lives in the area let me know for I would love to come listen to the Axioms, since there wasnt a large amount of them in Italy, LOL.
Cant wait to get to reading on some of the updates and listening to the wealth of knowledge that I experianced before, still looking at an SVS like I was 4-ever ago..but who know..Craig?
I'm from NE Louisiana and we were not affected by Katrina but we are having a time with looters, yes its happening up state as well, gas is being siffeled and car jacking on a daily basis.

Any way for those of you that may remember me "for I have to admit I was more active on the Spot but Axioms were definetley the speakers of my choice", I just wanted to say Hi.

Last edited by Tufelhundin; 09/05/05 11:41 PM.

Semper Fi 88-97
DI 94-96
Good night CHESTY where ever you are!