Man talking about coming back to a place and seeing all these familiar names, Spiffnme,Capn Pickard, Pmbuko, BrenR, and so on.

I see no one has changed, LOL.

And yes, there my Viet Nam Vet "Ajax" you were correct, Chest Puller is the man I'm refering to...sorry some of guys threw mw of with Chesty Morgan...I was thinking of a "Chesty" lady named Morgan, where is my mind?????

Wright-Pat is the place, my wife is the current active duty member of the Armed Forces ......ugh...which explains Italy, but non-the-less I rather her be active duty than I...this shoe fits better!

Craig...I'll take you up on the visit, I still think about all those freeking subs you had behind your couch at one time.

Well, I'll be around anyway and I'm glad to see the crew is still in tact....did I see a post from BigJohn somewhere? I rememberwhen he first got the Axioms...he from Texas or something.

F107...glad to meet you and I'll be seeing yall around.

Also, Whatfurer it was good to hear from you, tell your son-in-law to be careful down there, my sister just got home yesterday from NO and now she has to go through a mess of shots, they found E Coli.

Semper Fi 88-97
DI 94-96
Good night CHESTY where ever you are!