Hi all, I'm new to the forums here. I enjoy the breadth of knowledge on the Axiom forums and have read them for some time.

I own Totem Staffs (8 ohm) and Totem Rokks (4 ohm) speakers. I recently bought Onix Ref 1.0 as part of nice 2 channel system with a tube amp. I am looking for a nice set of fronts for HT/ music. I really love Totems for music and to be honest I would love a pair of Forests but they are a lot of cash. Anybody out there hear both Forests and M80s and/ or Rocket 750/760s. What are your thoughts even given the heavy price difference with Totem.

Secondly, I called Totem twice and emailed them about a tweeter issue I was having with my Rokks. I never got a response. I still have a copy of the email I sent. Guy
i talked to on the phone was a jackass too. I am very loyal to products I like and I do love the sound and look of Totems but ....since then I have spoken to two dealers who have dropped Totems from their line up and their lack of response on my tweeter issue also concerns me. Long story short - I'd like Forests so that they match my other Totems but am leaning towards M80s. Seems like they are a good value but I am worried that the Axioms and Totems will not be good matches in multi-channel music and HT? Looking at M80's/ Axiom Centre/ Staffs and Rokks. Staffs and Rokks are circas 1997.

Thanks

PS - I'd like to tour the Axiom facility around Easter and listen to the speakers - can you do that?