Jinxy, while I agree there is, in general, a pro Axiom bias here, I would point out that bias is based on genuine satisfaction with, and a hearty respect for, the the product, and the company. However, if you've never noticed products other than Axioms being recommended here, your knowledge of this forum is a tad superficial.

As to your statement that "Paradigm studio 100's and Thiel 1.6's kick their ass as far as sound in my opinion," you must understand that if you choose to express your opinion with so little tact, you have to expect to take a little flack. While you made it clear that is only your opinion, you could have stated that opinion more tactfully by saying that you preferred Paradigms and Thiels to Axioms, rather than saying they "kick their ass." Believe it or not, I've come across others, on other forums, who actually prefer Axioms to the Paradigms. So you see, it IS all a matter of opinion, and there is no such thing as an unbiased opinion, not even yours.

P.S.: The only Axiom product I own is an EP500, and it is my biased opinion that it is a terrific subwoofer.

Islander, I've never heard the Paradigms or the Thiels so I apologize for not being much help there. I do own Rocket 850s, but have never heard the 750s/760s.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton