Jinx
Ok , here it is ,no holds barred. I have been reading your shite since you first signed in here. I have also seen you bid on ebay, up to 240.00 on a pair of m3's (just last week) which sell for 270.00 with a 5 year warrenty at the factory outlet. I have been giving you the benefit of the doubt for some time now, because I have been very entertained and often have found you amusing in some strange way, but this is it.

Look, I have compared many speakers to the Axiom's before making my decision. I want to say right here, that money was one, but certainly not the deciding factor in my choice of speakers. Over and over I have seen you post inflamitory messages to this board. Yet just this weekend I have seen you bid up to 240 dollars for used M3's which sell for a mere $270.00 on the outlet site, with a full 5 year warranty.

Please, all opinions are welcome here, but you have to be aware of how you are coming off. If that is too much to ask, then take your drek somewhere else. In advance, I appreciate your cooperation. If you should choose to ignore this advice I heartily regret my next assignment.
Kiss(left cheek), kiss (right cheek)
"Dano" the Soprano

"Life is what happens while your busy making other plans" John Lennon