Guys:

I gotta say that safety goes first, and I do appreciate all your concerns regarding safety.

I had worked with HV before. I am a power systems engineer, and I used to play with motors, generators, transformers, variacs, etc.. in excess of 400V (way in excess when we did high tension experiments in the lab back in college, close to 13.8Kv). Since then, I havent work too much on it. I've been growing a "safe workplace" kind of style, as I work on the oilfield, where safety is the number one matter to think in any work area.

So, thanks for your concerns.

Now, back to the Stereo 70: I did check wiring, soldering points, loose components, cleaned the board and transformers, and did some basic continuity checks. Everything worked fine, but the owner (my boss) did not know kaput of tube amps (me neither, but I am researching), and he did plugged the amp without a load... I screamed without really knowing what was going to happen). So I unplugged it, and connected a 8ohm resistors to both left and right 8ohm taps.

Plugged it again and check the bias.. 1.7 and 1.6... put it back to 1.56 as the manual states.

Took it to my place, connected the M22's side by side with the m80's using the secondary zone in the processor (to be able to switch M80's and M22's), and the magic started...

I must say that my apartment / setup is not the perfect one, neither I am an audiophile by no means or intentions. But thre is somehting about this Stereo 70 and the M22's that I havent heard before from them. I will do more positioning test, but so far, I just heard magic... soundstage and imaging were superb (this was at 03:00am, so I did not heard it for too long, but I will tonight again, and post better results of this amp.