And I'm just here for the fun The speakers speak for themselves, I think they're a great value, and sound great too!

I researched the poop out of dozens of other speaker manufacturers before I settled on Axiom. It wasen't just "taking a shot" on something different. I knew exactly what I wanted when I bought my first "Test Pair" of speakers(turns out the were the "SE" version! Ooooo! something special)and I lived with them for quite a while til I was absolutely sure they were exactly the model of exactly the right company. They were. They are!!

When I say "I wonder"; I'm more looking at the oportunity to dig back in the past and look up a fun topic to discuss with other folks who are here for the same thing: To not only listen to our systems but to get more involved beyond just the sonic capabilities as our ears discern them. I'm certainly not trying to find a problem as I don't think any exist. I've been reading this forum for about six years; I've had their products for over five. I feel an attachment with the company gained thru just reading about it in such depth over all these years! I feel nothing but pride in ownership in their products, and hope to get more of their products in the future. I just gotta get permission from my wife. It's been a great ride!

If we hadn't moved south before I "discovered" Axiom, I would certainly be in some of those great company picnic photos!
Rich.