Just thought about some of the points I had made in the form of observations, and "Questions" to nobody in particular, over the last few years.

I was looking to update my mains when we got a larger listening room, and I wanted to be sure that my choice was right. I had a number of reservations about one model cuz a lot of folks had been complaining about brightness and sibilance and too foreward, and like that.

I was going back in the threads over the previous few years plotting these problems and noted an interesting phenomenon: The frequency of these complaints were falling off exponentially!!

When I had gotten past the point of no return and purchased my new speakers, the number of complaints regestered had fallen to virtually "zero".

Did I then feel I bought the wrong speakers? No, as I had seen the newly released plots indicating that the speakers I had just purchased had receintly been updated and some of the complaints against "them" had probably been resolved as well!

Not only that, the new speakers sound exactly like what I had searched and researched the subject to death had told me that they would.

My room sucks, and is realistically unrepairable but no way can I blame that on Ian or Amie!

Not only that, but the cabinets that my Wife insists that I put my towers in are only 1.5" taller, inside dimension, than my M50s.

So,...what the hey.

At any rate; Axiom has done nothing but attempt to give the customer exactly what they are looking for in responce to what they are learning from this wonderful community we populate here in this forum.

We asked for different finishes, we got different finishes, we asked(well, some of us with the big bucks did,)asked for real wood in what ever form God and chemists and farmers can supply. And we got it. Sure it may cost as much as a tank of gas for our SUVs, but they're available to us!!

I'm a vinyl kinda guy, myself.

We asked that some of these performance questions be addressed. We told them what "we" wanted! We did....!

.....the new anechoic chamber, test cells and a few sets of golden ears around the plant may have helped a little too.