I have so many questions, it seems the more I research the more I learn and the more questions pop up. Hubby and I are building a house and are putting a dedicated theater in the basement. Our room is 15x28 with ceiling starting at 8' and ending up at 10. We have decided on the Epic 80-600 system and have somewhat decided on a Denon AVR 4306 and the Panasonic PT-AE900U. I have read great reviews about the projector, so am mostly convinced about it. the receiver sounds good, but the review I heard said it's hard for a newbie. And both hubby and I are new, but we are capable of learning. So based on the dimensions of the room, would this reciever handle these speakers without having another amp hooked up? I don't necessarily think that we'll be deafening ourselves in this room with crazy loud music, but I also don't want to be limited on our options . Also I have looked at a few places that have what I think is called media centers where there are hundreds of DVD's stored and hooked to the "client" for watching. One place told me $5500 for a set up with 3 clients and this other guy told me starting price is $7,000 for one client, but others can be added. I would love any information and advice on our set up. We are movie watchers and music listeners. but not everyday. Although today I went to a home that had a theater and they played the phantom of the opera song in there and it nearly brought tears to my eyes because the sound was so intense and amazing!! So i am thinking I could be found down there immersing myself in the music. we have a fair bit of money to be spent on this project, but like everyone else, we need the most bang for the buck! Sorry for the novel, i just feel like I have so many questions.

Thanks!!