I think I came across Nola when I was searching, but didn't think anything of it, the ones this particular home had were built in. I saw quite a few homes today that had theaters, but the were mostly built in. Someone once told me that when you build them in you have to box them because the sound from the speakers will escape from the back of them, which is why we are looking into these.....does anyone put axioms in wall? I don't really care either way if they are built in or not. So how do you guys recommend hooking up the projector? HDMI or rgb. Our electrician ran conduit in our theater so we would be able to chang out the wiring of the projector, and then when we were talking to him he says that we wouldn't be able to pull "monster" cables through this though, they won't fit. WHAT THE!!?? um that's the point so we could put anything through it...so now that leads me to yet another question...how should I hook it up? and if we get the panasonic 900 what is hdmi to dvsomething or other...??