Thanks everyone for your replies! I think i've decided to put the media center on the back burner for now. I can see how it isn't necessary, and if I got one it would have to be one that stored them, as currently hubby and I only own like 15 dvd's!! LOL. I would want to borrow collections of my sister and anyone else I know and save them! Is that legal? I like the idea of putting another M80 in the center, but what exactly is the difference between the m80 and the center that comes in the home theater package? I will need to look into the other projectors, i knew as soon as I posted that I could be swayed another direction. The funny thing about me doing all of this research is that this theater is hubby's dream and I'm the one spending ALL of my time figuring it out!!! I guess that shows i'm the bigger nerd Ajax: I don't have a theater yet, where I live there is a home show that shows off local home builders, and someone else's house had the theater playing phantom. I think he said the speakers were called alon or elon or something to that effect, it was a smaller room than mine though. Thanks everyone again for your help, and I'm sure i'll be asking more and more questions