I like to collect toy trains, with hopes that one day I will be able to build a yard, in a room/basement. I have many engines/cars/track, but no where to put them yet.

I like photography...still learning lots, but it's a great hobby, which enables me to 'think' differently. I recently sold my Canon 20D, and am looking for a new camera, to continue the hobby.

Women are my passion...but, since I am married, the wife is my new passion... One can still look, though...hehe.

Listening to music, driving, cars, swimming, and travelling are all favorites as well.

My wife and I own a timeshare, as does my younger brother, and we love to take trips to different places each year. So far, this year, my brothers and I have gone to Vegas (my bachellor party), wife and I have been to Cozumel Mexico (our honeymoon), and my brother has been to the Berkshires. In time, the timeshare will be paid off, and then suites will be basically free (minus the monthly maint. of maybe 40-60 bucks a month). Just airfare, and food/expenses, and we are good to go. Hope that my retirement years will be good to me....