I currently have the 65 in. Ultravision in my theater. I have been wanting a projector. I have already wired the room for a projector, but I am kinda afraid to pull the trigger on one just because of a few issues. First can I switch from tv to dvd without having to change settings on my projector everytime I switch between them for screen settings. Also, do these projectors put out enough light to be seen clearly (with a good picture)for tv such as football games with my lights on in the basement. I love movies and they are my first passion, but I want to be able to watch football or HD tv on my sat without having to have the lights out. My room is completely sealed off from outside light. Also will the colors, saturation, bright and mostly clarity or shapness of the screen be as good as my Ultravision I have now. It is a wonderful picture and I will hate to sell it, but I really want a theater down there. Does anyone have this projector or a similar one that can tell me if this is a good idea or not???? thanks!!!

7.1 theater room
60 fronts vp180 center 4 qs8's ep500 sub

3.0 tv room
m3's vp150 center