Quote:

There was that unfortunate incident with Jack and the pocketfuls of silverware, but we got it under control.

I don't quite understand why nobody believed that I was simply demonstrating the Harpo Marx silverware routine. That's all I was doing..........honest..........really..........anybody?

After Ray and I had dinner Friday night, we retired to a very informal, intimate gathering at Craig's (Ray and I; Craig and his lovely wife Susan; Mark Schifter; John Williams (Quadriverfalls), his wife Denise, and his two daughters). It was a lovely, soft, warm evening and we sat outside on the patio just enjoying each other's company.

Craig set up a pair of old Klipsch Cornwalls in the opening of one of his garages (in the photo below, you can see one of the Cornwalls in the garage opening obscuring the right rear of the red Viper).

We were seated on the patio, about 150 feet from the speakers. We played some discs that Mark had brought along, and I could not believe how good everything sounded. Those old Klipsch just sang. I have not enjoyed such a pleasant evening in a very long time.

Now what sub could you possibly use with the Cornwalls that would be effective at about 150 feet. Why this 435 pound behemoth, of course.

Is that thing ridiculous or what!

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton