I recently purchased a set of Axiom speakers.I have the M60v2's, VP150, and QS8 surrounds. Now when watching movies, something just doesn't sound right. During action scenes, all the sounds from the speakers seem to be all muffled together if that makes sense. So, the different sounds aren't separated very well. The dialog doesn't sound right either. It's kind of muffled and their is an exaggeration of the "s" sounds. During high impact action scenes, it is very apparent.For example, in Revenge of the Sith, the scene where the ship splits in half and they have to try to land it. Well, this is a loud scene and all the sounds just sound congested and you really can't tell what's what, just alot of noise. Now, I will say that I am currently running all speakers as large with no sub currently. I'm shopping for one currently. I have semi- callibrated the system. I went through all the settings, but haven't used an SPL meter yet. But I would think it would at least sound descent with what I've done so far. I can tell that something just isn't right. Any ideas? Please let me know.