Thanks for the reply. So where do I find these measurements? As you know most of the reviews done on these things hardly use numbers, most are opinion based for the most part with little use of figures. Also I know what 65 color temp is, but what is 709. How do I learn about that? I myself have been interested in learning how to calibrate, but from what I have read from you I am not sure if I have a degree able to understand it. So if I understand you correctly the increase in resolution from 720 wasn't the most important jump. It was the picture quality of color and other factors? Everybody preaches pixels, but is it not as important as it sounds? I just want to be able to see the most clear and sharp picture possible. I don't want to feel as if I have to focus the thing. If I can get a beautiful picture and not have to pay 1000 extra to get it that would be wonderful. I find myself wanting 1080p but if it sounds like other factors are more important. Are there 720 projectors that give a better all around picture for less?

7.1 theater room
60 fronts vp180 center 4 qs8's ep500 sub

3.0 tv room
m3's vp150 center