I finally got around to figuring out how to post pictures. Well, it's been over a week and I'm loving how my system is sounding more and more. I haven't touched a tone control or used the sub for music at all, and it sounds fantastic. I am a very happy guy, but I've been losing sleep because it's hard to turn it off and go to bed!!

I'll probably start a thread with these pics in the home theater section, I hope double posting isn't too frowned upon when one of them is not starting a thread.

I've had all these speakers/subs for at least 3 years now, and I'm just now fully appreciating them.

Ahhh yes. Motivation was high to take out the shelf to hang up the speaker, but very low to paint where the shelf used to be...:)

A rare moment when all the toys are put away. Nice pillow, busting at the seams.

I have since extended the sub cord so it's not sticking out from under the couch... too tempting for a 2 year old.

Media Library shot using winamp hooked to my tv. It looks clearer/better than this picture, I'm impressed with the quality for just using s-video. I'd love to use component cords but so far all insructions on line look like a nightmare to understand.

Here's a shot of a playlist, once again it looks better in person.