Hey all! Just an update that I FINALLY ordered my M60s today! I've been on the fence for a long while, but decided to see what these babies can do. I ordered them with the free upgrade to high gloss cherry. Should take about a month before they ship. I've waited this long, another four weeks won't kill me. ;-}

And, an update on the new loft. I hooked my stereo up in the spot I mentioned and it totally didn't work out there. Sounded good, but I wouldn't have been able to sit and listen given the wall situation right behind the fireplace. Kind of an odd space. So, the system is now in the living area (it's not a room, just a part of the loft). The speakers will be up against a brick wall and 9-foot windows. My present system sounds nice there. So, I'm sure the M60s will sounds great too!

One thing I truly love about the new space is the incredible sound. Because of all of the wood - floors and ceilings - it's almost like a cathedral or classical music hall. Very lovely resonance.

I promise a review of the space and the M60s when they arrive. I know I've got to break them in first though. Can't wait!

ZG

The more you love music, the more you love music.