I'm sure those 60's pump out some potent bass Nick, at least the ones I used to own did. As for the treatments, I know they help according to my graphs, but not sure if our ears can tell. \:\)

I only have the front two corners treated with bass traps, and for proper treatment you need the rear corners, as well as floor/wall and ceiling/wall corners treated as well. This can add up the cost. The reflection zone panels I have on the walls are more for say 200hz and above, which helps with the midrange/tweeters sound, so the sound is not as skewed.

If I was to do it all over again, I think I would have made a more dedicated HT room isolated from the rest of the recroom. It would have walls all the way around, more rectangular. This way I would have sub wall outlets on all walls so I could practice Dr Toole's white paper techniques of having subs center located. It is just to difficult for me now as running coax around this room as proved to be difficult.

I'm waiting for someone to come out with a good wireless solution transmitter that will handle the full frequency range for subs. I don't believe the Buttkicker or AudioEngineUSA transmitters go that low. I would think it would not be that hard since the sub freq's are easy.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85