Hey guys, sorry i havent been on here apparently im not getting emailed for my subscription to this thread.
That was definitely a treat coming over to your house randy and shooting the breeze with you and nick, none of my friends are audio/video geeks either. I could believe we were over there for 5hrs I hope you didnt get in trouble
Randy your HT room kicks ass. I have decided to pull all my wood paneling down 607sqft worth and install 2 layers of insulation and 1/2" drywall then put paneling back up (to give the woman a break from all the noise)
im also extending the wall all the way so the room will be closed off, now that should change the sound a bit.

Back to your subs what i was trying to imply is that i know your 3 12s would blow my 1 15" out of the water if you ran them a little hot like mine, i do agree with nick that it did sound very good, finding nemo was awesome. I do turn mine up more than i should some times i really like to feel it on action movies.

Nick i would like one of the demo discs if you wouldnt mind
I also have a link for you, that you might be interested in. It has to do with car audio but i think you will find these helpful
i will PM you with the link
Thanks to both of you for showing me what the axioms are all about i was very impressed.